JLL Employee Reviews in Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island

Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island3 reviews
Corporate moving in the right direction
JLL values diversity and inclusion and works hard to retain the best talent through mentorship and progression through the company. It still has some of the old habits of a 100+-year-old corporate, but it's willing to try new things, even if change is slow sometimes.
Good experience
In JLL, it was my first time to work in the office. In JLL, I have learned a lot of skill of the admin clerk such as handle the document and print out the document to my colleague.
Sophisticated Workplace
A typical day involved taking clients on inspection of sites and creating documents for submission to landlord(s) that ensure you are best representing your clients and their interests.

This job requires the employee to be sharp and out-going, so that you are always up to date with market news and movements, landlord's negotiation styles etc. and is able to demonstrate to your clients that you are knowledgeable and can therefore be in the best position to represent them in their real estate negotiations.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.