KPMG Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager3 reviews
Hong Kong3 reviews
KPMG has a lot of structure and is a good place to start for aspiring consultants. There's always a variety as the client problems are unique based on their situation and you get to deal with key management concerns early on. Even as a junior consultant there's a lot of opportunities to be exposed to senior clients in the C suite. As i progressed to a manager, I had responsibilities similar to a business unit, where I had to win business from clients, identify the right talent internally within KPMG that I would need to deliver, manage the budget, and even coach junior staff in my project.

It's was tough and great learning experience.
KPMG is a company with diversity, which offers opportunity both internally & externally to broaden your horizon. It provides high exposure to senior managements from all different industries and it is a fasting learning place.
Kpmg is a reputable firm and my experience there has really helped build a solid foundation for my career. Having the experience working there will ultImatelt allow me to excel in my future career
Pros
Good stepping stone
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3K