Li & Fung

Li & Fung Employee Reviews

Hong Kong10 reviews

Fun workspace

The network team was outsourced to an vendor whom had no knowledge of WAN technologies. Each day was an experience as the VoIP infrastructure relied heavy on a stable network. Discussion around the importance of layers 1 and layers 2 drove me away. If became a daily routine debating with the vendor that you can't support a corporate infrastructure over shared technologies such as cable-modem and tier2 circuits that has been bundled at cheap rates. Overall a great firm to work for if the network environment has changed ownership since my departure.

朝令夕改 每況日下 夕陽行業 貪新忘舊 背祖忘宗

人士變動大,人心惶惶,在職嘅完全冇安全感,全因新世代管理層好高騖遠,完全推倒上代努力打下嘅崗山!夕陽公司,慎入!

fair company

a big pool that doesn't know how to value a talent small fish and utilize the acquired talents. Company gets too big that hard to escalate your opinion to the decision maker and draw attention

Pros

big company

Cons

salalry too low

Productive and fun workplace

Overall I loved my time and Li & Fung. I worked on a collaborative and innovative floor which was supportive and progressive. I loved my team and the environment.

Productive workplace

To assist order management team scanning invoice, shipment documents and to keep the file management up-to-date. Being organised and much care is needed to every single document.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Less socialised environment

Stable

A fair employer. Diversified culture. Good benefits. Difficult to develop sense of belongings.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

開會文化

Poor management style

here the working environment is bureaucratic. managers like to show off their power. Top management do not listen. They want staff like machines and do not have brain.

nice to work with

A great company with alot of growth, good people and great working atmosphere. loved working for them and might again some day. treated well and good work life balance.

Pros

Great working environment

Arrogant interviewers

If you want to spend your own time and money attending an interview, relating your experience and offering your help in return for zero feedback..Then go right ahead and be a mug..Arrogant arrogant arrogant..Avoid if you have self dignity.

the office environment is good

Its a MNC company. The infrastructure is doing quite well. We have lots of support in the past, like IT, customer service, legal. But the company is keen to downsizing. The supporting staff will be less. The staff foresee that everyone's workload is going to be tough.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Li & Fung. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Li & Fung with