Li & Fung

Li & Fung

Li & Fung Employee Review

fair company

a big pool that doesn't know how to value a talent small fish and utilize the acquired talents. Company gets too big that hard to escalate your opinion to the decision maker and draw attention

Pros

big company

Cons

salalry too low

朝令夕改 每況日下 夕陽行業 貪新忘舊 背祖忘宗

人士變動大,人心惶惶,在職嘅完全冇安全感,全因新世代管理層好高騖遠,完全推倒上代努力打下嘅崗山!夕陽公司,慎入!
Same location

Fun workspace

The network team was outsourced to an vendor whom had no knowledge of WAN technologies. Each day was an experience as the VoIP infrastructure relied heavy on a stable network. Discussion around the importance of layers 1 and layers 2 drove me away. If became a daily routine debating with the vendor that you can't support a corporate infrastructure over shared technologies such as cable-modem and tier2 circuits that has been bundled at cheap rates. Overall a great firm to work for if the network environment has changed ownership since my departure.
Same location

Productive and fun workplace

Overall I loved my time and Li & Fung. I worked on a collaborative and innovative floor which was supportive and progressive. I loved my team and the environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Li & Fung. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Li & Fung with