M & M

M & M Employee Reviews

Fair company, hardworkers, family oriented.

Good company, family owned, some real hard workers. Everyone works as a team to get things done. As far as construction work goes ur day won't be grueling work.

Christian based

Only reason I'm no longer with the company is due to company cutbacks. They did a layoff to drive profits up. Its Christian based with an inviting atmosphere.

Pros

Owner is kind

Cons

Only worked 2 days a week.

Not a great Experiance

Was not an enjoyable place to work. The management/ Ownership did not have a good grasp on how to manage and lead people. Was not a good Person for handling employees

Growing company excellent in assisting corporations and small business with the HR experience and keeping them up to compliance.

Working for this company has been an excellent experience. Keeping state and federal compliance procedures are extremely important to this organization. The company is growing and has many clients in the Sacramento Valley Area and through-out the Bay Area. M & M is expanding to the Northern West Cost area. Especially, helpful to business that are start-ups and existing businesses. Excellent benefits and employee flexibility.

Pros

Flexable work schedules

Cons

Many projects going on at once.

Empresa Proveedora de Riesgo Laborales

Una empresa que es un laboratorio, donde paralelamente su razón social es de ser proveedoras de ARL´s

Pros

Una Empresa Muy Bien Organizada

Cons

Inestabilidad Laboral

Good if you’re not in school or have a busy life.

More of a job for someone out of school. Food is good. People are nice. Just wasn’t something for me. Overall is a nice place to work, it’s just harder with school for some people.

Un Excelente Ambiente de trabajo

El resultado en este trabajo fue desempeño para el logro de buenos resultados.

Great place to work, nice people, great compensation

Owner is knowledgeable and teaches a free class to electricians. Want's electricians to grow in knowledge and is willing to help them achieve their next level of certification. Jobs are varied; some new construction. some remodeling, commercial, industrial, residential, troubleshooting. Runs service trucks. Seems to genuinely care for the well being of the employees and their families.

Pros

Free lunch on Fridays with 2-hour free class.

Cons

Doesn't always have 40+ hours of work each week

It is great walfare care taking company

I was temparary there at @37 yr ago and it good for work envirment good work place lot of technical equipement handling management good shift duty enjoy of work done and reward for good work done

good

Experience

J'ai vraiment aimé mon travail que j'acquis une expérience à couper la viande à un niveau industriel.

Fast pace environment and very cold working in freezers

Make sure that all shelves are full, freezer temp is correct, and all is in clean, floors, counters, Management was very helpfull and friendly around staff, customers which made it very easy to work iwith my co-workers n the environment Hardest part of the job was my hands were always cold Most enjoyable part of the job where all the littles samples and breadfast and lunch Free! This was a great part-time job

Pros

Free samples, T-Shirts, breakfast and lunch

Cons

Disrespectful customers.

California Agency

Very experienced and knowledgeable agency with 30+ years of industry experience. Lots of contacts, knowledge of market trends, and access to industry resources

I enjoyed working for this employer

I liked working here it was like working for myself. i like the flexibility, The employers was nice and helpful. I learned alot.

Good People

This is a very small company that is run from an office home. I enjoyed my time working with this company as I learned to work in an office environment.

Ambiente tranquilo rodeado de personas confiables

Se trata de una mediana empresa donde labora poca gente y se mantiene un ambiente de unidad. El giro de esta empresa es la publicidad.

Pros

Pago diario

Cons

No cuanta con prestaciones

Work place with full pleasure

M&M Associates was a joint venture of two brothers, who love their work and the people working for them. Since they were very hard working , they expected in return the value of every penny paid. The job criteria vary depending on the type of job and the clients, this mean, I was never bored with job I did and that too because of the of the co-workers who back up with full support. The hardest part of the job was to work weekend and on holiday, specially when attending accident site. This was the only work place where i worked where every month end we use to party or go outing.

Pros

a free hand to work an take independent decision.

Cons

no mistake were appreciated or taken lightly

Relaxing work place

Office is very relaxed. No micro-managing in this job as long as you produce results. It was easy to communicate with your manager to know what was expected.

Love It but Unorganized and Out of Control

Company has a good business but is having management problems. Accounting policies and procedures are not followed and it is becoming a bigger problem every day.

occasional hours & hard work

An M & M work day will begin in the early hours of 5 am. You are not likely to return back to the shop until late at night. The work is more than often stressful when rainy weather conditions ensue. Starting hours begin between one and two days a week and its not easy task to budget with such low hours.

Great job and fun place and learned alot about advertising

Secretary, answer phones, weekly payroll, monthly billing,monthly reports, quarterly reports, End of year reports, W2 forms., filing, faxing and dictation.

Pros

just a fun place to work

Cons

no cons

convient ,close to home

cashier, greet customers, receive merchandise orders and verify and stock items weekly

Pros

close to residence

Cons

no health care benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M & M. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• M & M