Manulife

Secretary8 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,409 reviews

Its fun and serious place

Its not an easy job. I learned to be focus all the time and to be always active.The workplace is nice clean amd it has a good smell. the hardest part of the job is to contact the client that is not already active or rather too contact a client that is already dead. The most enjoyable part of the job is to have fun with the co workers.

Pros

free lunches and freebies

Cons

short hours only

Very productive and fun. I gained a lot of lessons with my experience of this work

I'm used of pressure assigned tasks. I improved my skills and mingling with my co-workers. I learned a lot of things especially on how they have a new recruit and explain about insurances. Hardest and the most difficult thing in my job is that i am only given a little amount of time to do things and i went to places, meeting our clients without any allowance. But it was indeed a great experience i learned a lot that helped and molded my professional skills to be better.

Pros

free meals

Cons

long hours, no allowance and no benefits

Productive company

I learned how to deal with other people, how to operate their type of job, and also how to participate in different kind of activities with them.

Pros

Free lunch (sometime)