Marriott International, Inc.
Coronavirus update
Information from Marriott International, Inc.:

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Hong Kong15 reviews
In this company i have an awesome experince and meet different nationalities and knowing their cultures. The environment of this company is very nice and all your expectation will meet.
How good can be work for Marriot international.
Well I just started my journey here, at Le Meridien, in cyberport.After almost 3 weeks, I really want work here for good. I start as casual worker because I did worked previously with another big HK company beafore for 2 years and and before sign any full-time contract again, I must be sure I do love the place.

I DO LOVE WORK FOR MARRIOT.

WHY? Because they care about Me!!!

I had a small injury during my working hours, but and they where so focus and caring about my health,

The staff food is always great and they got a big variety. The Hr is always there for you, the team is cool, and I the biggest problem I have is the communication. Probably because I'm western..and get some information sometime is impossible Lol

But the life/work balance is awesome, they do events outside of the hotel, and guess what, at my second working day, I have been working on the beach 🏖, how great is that! I wish the I'll get more western staff ahead, but I'll learn some more Cantonese, to improve the communication issues and I'll be fine. THX At le Meridien you got 5 Stars from my heart ✨
Pros
Great food, and live balance, events
Cons
Communication between coworkers
Had a great 6 months internship, learned a lot between departments. The manager was really friendly and was willing to listen. Other supervisor were also very willing to teach.
This company is great, they often promote from within, I am constantly challenged in my role.
My superiors check in with me and offer support when needed.

I am able to take time off when I need it and they drive you to be better.

When you perform, they recognize your achievements and when you need guidance, they are there.

I would highly recommend working for this company!
Pros
Empowerment
Cons
Development
I really like my experience working as an intern at the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong. Even as an intern, I had the empowerment to make decisions about many decisions in work, which is not so common in other company.
A great company offer good benefits and multiple training and courses.
Great environment and diverse team to build a career with especially after merging.
The Le Meridien Cyberport was an enjoyable part of my internship, management truly takes care of their employees and their well-being. Work life balance was truly great with all staff members always willing to lend a hand.
A company that gave me lots of opportunities to develop my skills. I regret that I made the decision to move to Canada and left the Company. Will definitely want to return to work for Marriott if the opportunity arise!
Pros
Hotels offer great employee rates
Cons
Sometimes tend to be overly busy
The world's favourite travel company . I love the culture, the associates and the focus on work life balance. Good leadership and well managed overall
Pros
strong culturally
Work on shift for hotel services, a fun and interesting place to work and learn, meet customers with different background and different countries. The internal management is good with activities strengthen employees' sense of belongings.
Pros
Free meals
Located in Hong Kong.
Some tasks I did while working in there were:

• Prepared dessert and salad bar items and ensured freshness of all items.

• Ensured refrigeration of appropriate items immediately, and a safe and clean work area.

• Provided customer services if requested.
• Training, installation and project management of Opera Sales & Catering system
• Total solutions for Management Company use of software and other procedural implications

• Company Standards Process Definitions to promote ease of use of Sales & Catering program

• Vendor Management
Very nice experience to started my job in JW marriott hotel.
only part time job for a year but I learned a lot from this five star hotel.

I know many friends from my job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
Boss was very helpful, allowed me to focus on what interested me. company has good work environment and management. highly recommend.
Enjoying the chances I have been given by Marriott International over the years and it is great to be part of this company
Pros
Workenvironment
Benefits