Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Kitchen chef 👷 the at prompt

June 1, 2019
How good can be work for Marriot international.
Well I just started my journey here, at Le Meridien, in cyberport.After almost 3 weeks, I really want work here for good. I start as casual worker because I did worked previously with another big HK company beafore for 2 years and and before sign any full-time contract again, I must be sure I do love the place.

I DO LOVE WORK FOR MARRIOT.

WHY? Because they care about Me!!!

I had a small injury during my working hours, but and they where so focus and caring about my health,

The staff food is always great and they got a big variety. The Hr is always there for you, the team is cool, and I the biggest problem I have is the communication. Probably because I'm western..and get some information sometime is impossible Lol

But the life/work balance is awesome, they do events outside of the hotel, and guess what, at my second working day, I have been working on the beach 🏖, how great is that! I wish the I'll get more western staff ahead, but I'll learn some more Cantonese, to improve the communication issues and I'll be fine. THX At le Meridien you got 5 Stars from my heart ✨
Pros
Great food, and live balance, events
Cons
Communication between coworkers
April 7, 2017
Same location
Recreation Officer (Former Employee) - Cyberport, Hong Kong Island
Work on shift for hotel services, a fun and interesting place to work and learn, meet customers with different background and different countries. The internal management is good with activities strengthen employees' sense of belongings.
Pros
Free meals
March 6, 2020
Housekeeping Department Intern. (Former Employee) - Hongkong
In this company i have an awesome experince and meet different nationalities and knowing their cultures. The environment of this company is very nice and all your expectation will meet.
September 4, 2018
front office trainee (Former Employee) - Admiralty, Hong Kong Island
Had a great 6 months internship, learned a lot between departments. The manager was really friendly and was willing to listen. Other supervisor were also very willing to teach.