Marriott International, Inc.
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Kitchen Team Member

Kitchen Team Member1 review
Hong Kong1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
How good can be work for Marriot international.
Well I just started my journey here, at Le Meridien, in cyberport.After almost 3 weeks, I really want work here for good. I start as casual worker because I did worked previously with another big HK company beafore for 2 years and and before sign any full-time contract again, I must be sure I do love the place.

I DO LOVE WORK FOR MARRIOT.

WHY? Because they care about Me!!!

I had a small injury during my working hours, but and they where so focus and caring about my health,

The staff food is always great and they got a big variety. The Hr is always there for you, the team is cool, and I the biggest problem I have is the communication. Probably because I'm western..and get some information sometime is impossible Lol

But the life/work balance is awesome, they do events outside of the hotel, and guess what, at my second working day, I have been working on the beach 🏖, how great is that! I wish the I'll get more western staff ahead, but I'll learn some more Cantonese, to improve the communication issues and I'll be fine. THX At le Meridien you got 5 Stars from my heart ✨
Pros
Great food, and live balance, events
Cons
Communication between coworkers