Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Work-Life Balance reviews

This company is great, they often promote from within, I am constantly challenged in my role. My superiors check in with me and offer support when needed. I am able to take time off when I need it and they drive you to be better. When you perform, they recognize your achievements and when you need guidance, they are there. I would highly recommend working for this company!
Pros
Empowerment
Cons
Development
I really like my experience working as an intern at the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong. Even as an intern, I had the empowerment to make decisions about many decisions in work, which is not so common in other company.
A great company offer good benefits and multiple training and courses. Great environment and diverse team to build a career with especially after merging.
The Le Meridien Cyberport was an enjoyable part of my internship, management truly takes care of their employees and their well-being. Work life balance was truly great with all staff members always willing to lend a hand.
A company that gave me lots of opportunities to develop my skills. I regret that I made the decision to move to Canada and left the Company. Will definitely want to return to work for Marriott if the opportunity arise!
Pros
Hotels offer great employee rates
Cons
Sometimes tend to be overly busy
The world's favourite travel company . I love the culture, the associates and the focus on work life balance. Good leadership and well managed overall
Pros
strong culturally
Boss was very helpful, allowed me to focus on what interested me. company has good work environment and management. highly recommend.
Enjoying the chances I have been given by Marriott International over the years and it is great to be part of this company
Pros
Workenvironment
Benefits