Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Good Job

May 8, 2016
Boss was very helpful, allowed me to focus on what interested me. company has good work environment and management. highly recommend.
March 6, 2020
Same location
In this company i have an awesome experince and meet different nationalities and knowing their cultures. The environment of this company is very nice and all your expectation will meet.
June 1, 2019
How good can be work for Marriot international.
Well I just started my journey here, at Le Meridien, in cyberport.After almost 3 weeks, I really want work here for good. I start as casual worker because I did worked previously with another big HK company beafore for 2 years and and before sign any full-time contract again, I must be sure I do love the place.

I DO LOVE WORK FOR MARRIOT.

WHY? Because they care about Me!!!

I had a small injury during my working hours, but and they where so focus and caring about my health,

The staff food is always great and they got a big variety. The Hr is always there for you, the team is cool, and I the biggest problem I have is the communication. Probably because I'm western..and get some information sometime is impossible Lol

But the life/work balance is awesome, they do events outside of the hotel, and guess what, at my second working day, I have been working on the beach 🏖, how great is that! I wish the I'll get more western staff ahead, but I'll learn some more Cantonese, to improve the communication issues and I'll be fine. THX At le Meridien you got 5 Stars from my heart ✨
Pros
Great food, and live balance, events
Cons
Communication between coworkers
September 4, 2018
Had a great 6 months internship, learned a lot between departments. The manager was really friendly and was willing to listen. Other supervisor were also very willing to teach.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
9.8K