Marriott International

Marriott International Employee Reviews

Hong Kong16 reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 23,137 reviews

Having an awesome training

In this company i have an awesome experince and meet different nationalities and knowing their cultures. The environment of this company is very nice and all your expectation will meet.

severe factionalism

no team work over there if you not the one(boss) hire you or introduce, you are become alone finally .They will set you up in any chance .睇人仆街最開心,好多人心理吾平衡,為咗表演自己好,做事損人不利記

Pros

meal included

Cons

people work with

Kitchen chef 👷 the at prompt

How good can be work for Marriot international. Well I just started my journey here, at Le Meridien, in cyberport.After almost 3 weeks, I really want work here for good. I start as casual worker because I did worked previously with another big HK company beafore for 2 years and and before sign any full-time contract again, I must be sure I do love the place. I DO LOVE WORK FOR MARRIOT. WHY? Because they care about Me!!! I had a small injury during my working hours, but and they where so focus and caring about my health, The staff food is always great and they got a big variety. The Hr is always there for you, the team is cool, and I the biggest problem I have is the communication. Probably because I'm western..and get some information sometime is impossible Lol But the life/work balance is awesome, they do events outside of the hotel, and guess what, at my second working day, I have been working on the beach 🏖, how great is that! I wish the I'll get more western staff ahead, but I'll learn some more Cantonese, to improve the communication issues and I'll be fine. THX At le Meridien you got 5 Stars from my heart ✨

Pros

Great food, and live balance, events

Cons

Communication between coworkers

Internship

Had a great 6 months internship, learned a lot between departments. The manager was really friendly and was willing to listen. Other supervisor were also very willing to teach.

The Best

This company is great, they often promote from within, I am constantly challenged in my role. My superiors check in with me and offer support when needed. I am able to take time off when I need it and they drive you to be better. When you perform, they recognize your achievements and when you need guidance, they are there. I would highly recommend working for this company!

Pros

Empowerment

Cons

Development

Great Job Experience

I really like my experience working as an intern at the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong. Even as an intern, I had the empowerment to make decisions about many decisions in work, which is not so common in other company.

Renown world wide hotel brand

A great company offer good benefits and multiple training and courses. Great environment and diverse team to build a career with especially after merging.

Productive and well working team oriented company

The Le Meridien Cyberport was an enjoyable part of my internship, management truly takes care of their employees and their well-being. Work life balance was truly great with all staff members always willing to lend a hand.

Treats all employees equally

A company that gave me lots of opportunities to develop my skills. I regret that I made the decision to move to Canada and left the Company. Will definitely want to return to work for Marriott if the opportunity arise!

Pros

Hotels offer great employee rates

Cons

Sometimes tend to be overly busy

strong culture, people first company

The world's favourite travel company . I love the culture, the associates and the focus on work life balance. Good leadership and well managed overall

Pros

strong culturally

Fun Workplace

Work on shift for hotel services, a fun and interesting place to work and learn, meet customers with different background and different countries. The internal management is good with activities strengthen employees' sense of belongings.

Pros

Free meals

n/a

Located in Hong Kong. Some tasks I did while working in there were: • Prepared dessert and salad bar items and ensured freshness of all items. • Ensured refrigeration of appropriate items immediately, and a safe and clean work area. • Provided customer services if requested.

Project Management

• Training, installation and project management of Opera Sales & Catering system • Total solutions for Management Company use of software and other procedural implications • Company Standards Process Definitions to promote ease of use of Sales & Catering program • Vendor Management

Part time job

Very nice experience to started my job in JW marriott hotel. only part time job for a year but I learned a lot from this five star hotel. I know many friends from my job.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hour

Good Job

Boss was very helpful, allowed me to focus on what interested me. company has good work environment and management. highly recommend.

Overall a good place to gain experience

Enjoying the chances I have been given by Marriott International over the years and it is great to be part of this company

Pros

Workenvironment

Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Marriott International