Marriott Vacations Worldwide

Marriott Vacations Worldwide Employee Reviews

Hong Kong8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,970 reviews

Staff is the most important for a company growth

In Marriott international group you can enjoy a work-life balance. Our daily job task in Guest Relations Team is maintain a good relationship with all the elite member; According to guest room preference, try our very best to prepare a room for guest before their arrival; In room check in etc. I am glad that I can be work in Marriott group. Since most of the host are friendly and thoughtful. I have learnt a lot when I am working there. No matter in my job experience, but also the working attitude. The hardest part of the job is only when I am fresh graduated and I start to get used to a new environment. Luckily, I have the best colleague to teach me and encourage me. The most enjoyable part is when I receive a thank you letter from guest or their lovely compliment.

Pros

5 days work

Selling Membership

It was quite enjoyable at the beginning when meeting different kind of members or potential members. Personal issue to quit as need to work on all weekends.

work life balance

floor supervisor need to cancel day off to go back to make up room every weekly.

Pros

close to my home

Cons

OT too much

A good place to work

I worked as an assistant accountant in Marriott Hong Kong. This is my first accounting job in which I learnt a lot about accounting. The supervisors acted as really good mentors. Also, I learnt how to work in a hotel as accountant.

Pros

Great company to work in. People are nice and helpful and really good to client

Cons

Job opportunity and advancement in the hotel is not much

友善的同事,良好的實習環境

實習期間,提供十分多的機會予我學習行內知識,能做到有問必答,盡量給予實習生接觸工作環境,猶如全職員工。

High level company with great working environment

I went in two different positions within six months, the first three months was in Front desk, greeting guest, providing best service as guest needs. The other three months, i went to VIP lounge, serving food and introducing Hong Kong's activities to VIP customers.

Good workplace

Gain the most experience in there. Always work like a team and family. Support others like always. you will feel so enjoyable working over there and always come back like honey-moon

Fun job!

Increase customers by calling and introducing company products.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Marriott Vacations Worldwide?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott Vacations Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Marriott Vacations Worldwide