McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews

Hong Kong136 reviews

Found 136 reviews matching the searchSee all 209,951 reviews

Great for a first job

I have worked in a handful of fast food outlets and McDonalds has no doubt been the most flexible with kind managers and lots of hours to work, I have been at McDonald’s for 3 years now and have generally enjoyed it until I became a shift manager, I recommend staying as a normal crew worker as becoming a shift manager has had more stress and less work-life balance, not worth the pay for the amount of responsibility you hold in the workplace as a manager

Pros

Free Food, Develop as a Leader

Cons

Long hours, Stress, Abusive Customers

Productive and fun

Productive ,& fun workplace. Worked hard and enjojed it. Need to speak Cantonese in order to succeed as not everyone speaks English at this restaurant.

做到成隻狗咁

我只係一個女仔 成日都要搬搬抬抬 又要洗新地機 收chill爐 廚房位得我一個企又要去炸野 經常唔夠人 人工少又辛苦冇人肯做 啲新人做嘢又慢 我自問做野好快手 一個人做兩個人野 又幫過舖頭拎all star冠軍(當年得我一個拎到 連同鋪Team leader都拎唔到獎)唔夠人時去到人哋舖頭幫手 人地都話我一個Trainer識做咁多嘢(我全部位走過晒)做左3年兼職都只係升左個trainner 加人工一年就加5毫子 仲皇恩浩蕩咁 優點就係識到班好朋友好同事成日一齊講間鋪啲經理壞話XD

Pros

識到真心同事冇乜職場欺凌

Cons

真係做到成隻狗咁

正常part time

最好係包食同間分店人流不多 manager好包容, 指引 算好清晰,,唯1係冇得坐有時收工隻腳好攰!

Pros

得閒 冇難度

Cons

會畀油彈親

工作中嘅同事好友善

做到成隻狗咁,冇人手,冇錢請人,冇津貼,冇車費,乜都要自己做,一人兼數崗位,邊度唔夠人就要去邊度,又唔加人工,又冇特別嘅福利,食飯時間唔包,食飯時間有限

Pros

彈性上班

Cons

壓力大

時間彈性

人工低但上班時間彈性反工好似一個大家庭甘大家會互相幫忙時常需要團隊合作透過合作去完成工作有滿足感

Cons

人工低

唔建議翻

18以下翻倉可能仲好過翻呢到,m記如果係廚房會好熱,有陣仲要出入雪房,人工基本上係最低時薪,有陣會廚房被推出去做大堂既工作。好彩矛ot,如果唔係就根本矛人想翻。

Pros

可能會近你住所

Cons

幾乎矛晉升機會

Nothing special. Just another day.

When I started working all was good. Until staff realised I can work atca faster pace than others. No-one enjoys wsshing. So I was made to do all washing, the rest of crew, if nothing to do just hang around on their mobiles. I got paid $45ph. Felt like being used. I enjoyed working but the moral of staff changed. So I decided to leave and look for something alse.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Being taken advantage of

Good career path

有明確既職業前境 有週當既薪酬調整假期多 福利不錯除左工時過長,同要反通宵 一切都不錯 值得一做

Pros

假期多

Cons

要反通宵

工資不能負擔日常生活

M記工資就係最低工資,做普通員工就呢個價,MCcafe個邊會高少少。基本上我呢間D人都幾友善,但系聽講每一間唔同。其次都系好多野要搬搬擡擡,要小心條腰。

Pros

NA

Cons

上面有講

Mcdonald

It is very interesting to work in McDonald, You get to know how to use the cashier in McDonald. There's even have happy meal for kids. Even they have an area for birthday party. It's fun to learn.

福利一般,壓力大

福利一般,壓力大 工作日常便是做各種重複且繁忙的工序,例如炸薯條、包裝,收銀等等 學到合作,努力。 但實在過於繁忙且福利低便離職。

Pros

彈性上班時間

Cons

壓力太大

還好

還好,可以去嘗試一下。工作易明,但工作重複和節奏快。兼職可在面試中提出上班時間,便之後也是於這個時間上班,如需請假,要向經理申請。

Pros

工作易明

Cons

節奏快

A pretty good place for students to experience the workplace

I worked there for a summer holiday which was a great experience for me to learn how should I manage my money and how hard to earn it. Being the one who manage the drink bar and food preparation at that time was a fun part for me.

若尋找第一份工可嘗試

薪酬太低 但工作環境良好 同學大部分年齡相若 可以與同事有好的氛圍一同工作 甚至在工作裡找到朋友

Benefits, work life balance

Low benefits, work life unbalanced, almost no off duty time. Restaurant general manager treats manager unfair, Not try the understand what happening, only know how to yell at people

工作量與收入不符正比

薪金太少 管理層不專業 工作量大而不體諒員工 能學習到與顧客溝通技巧 工作壓力大 工作環境不整潔

nice training

這是我第一份工作,也是兼職,讓我學懂人與人的溝通以及互相合作 員工態度很好,有什麼不會的都能幫到你

Good working experience

Working in McDonald is my first working experience. It gives me a good feeling how to work in the fast pace, especially an early morning and the peak of lunch time. It also gives me a lot of experiences of how to communicate with different ages and background of people during working. So, in overall, I'm really enjoy in working in here.

員工態度好

作為新的員工,店面經理會幫到你許多,員工態度很好,有什麼不會的都能幫到你,有做錯的地方也會教你糾正。

Pros

上班時間OK

Cons

比較繁忙

經歷

經理會讓我先由最簡單的水吧開始做起,再慢慢去適應其他,到時候會懂得所有廚房事務,在廚房不斷遊走上餐。

• McDonald's
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?