Medline Industries

Medline Industries Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,380 reviews

Less pay, more work

I am not getting paid enough for the work and effort I put into. I have so many responsibilities and I barely get breaks due to high demands at a healthcare facility.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short breaks, or no breaks at all

Great pay and benefits but long hours

4 days on 3 days off. We were working 12 to 13 hour days. Works for some people just not me. Good job for people without family or life outside of work.

Long Hours

Pay is good but you will have no home life. If u want to spend all your time at Medline then it will be for you.Training good be a lot better as well. Not enough trainers for all the new hires. High turnover

No leadership 😕

Absolutely the worse job I have had no leadership and no appreciation for the worker what so ever..mandatory OT 12hrs and weekends .would not recommend working there period!

Constantly working

Everyone was constantly in a rush to get the product boxed up & on the trailer to be shipped out. I had no idea how many items Medline provided, but now every time I walk into a hospital or clinic I always see their name on different products.

Good pay, but frustrating

Easily has to be the worst place I've ever worked. Pretty decent pay, they give you benefits, and a bonus. But the management is unbearable, the workload is unholy, and it can be draining. The job is easy luckily, but there's a ton to do, and it isn't very gratifying. Consistent 10-12 hour shifts of lifting boxes and filling orders is monotonous, especially when supervisors will get on your case about any little thing all while never lifting a finger. Everyone else I work with is nice though.

Great company

The good thing is the pay. They work around your schedule if you have an emergency or can no longer do the hours you signed up for. As long as you show up. Everyone is super friendly but I would stay away from management. They gossip like crazy

It's ok

My issues were the work is very repetitive and it was very boring to me, it's easy. The company gives bonuses but how they give them is ridiculous there are people who spend all their time making boxes and cleaning totes, they basically can lie since there is no real way for their work to be checked, and they hit their rate and end up getting nice bonuses versus people who unload the trailer who never meet the rate expected, also as someone who works hard it bothers me that their are others who work there and they know how to cheat the system so basically they don't have to do anything as far as hitting rate. Supervisors are pretty cool and laid back but the warehouse manager she's is not fit to run the warehouse, they hire a bunch of people for work they think they have then they run out of work so you're just standing around and not hitting rate just so you can hit your 40 hours, They took some bonuses away to give you a free sandwich, I personally found it miserable going to this place but you might like it, it's very simple work anyone can do it.

Pros

The benefits the vision, dental, and health

Cons

The warehouse manager is trash

Great training and incentives!

I got my start in medical sales at Medline. At that time, the training was long and intense, but very thorough. I really liked having different categories of products on promo every quarter- especially the spiffs you could earn by selling those particular items.

You have to ask yourself, for the benefits or the stress?

Working at medline (uxbridge, ma) can be fun but there’s always going to be that somebody that will kill your mood. Management is so horrible but the company benefits are amazing. The job is easy but others will try to make it hard on you. Medline is a great company but management hires unprofessional people. It’s a warehouse pyramids. Whatever the problem is, ‘PRODUCTION COMES FIRST!’

Benefits

Cons

Horrible management, communication problems. Warehouse pyramid.

It is what you make of it

It is exactly what the title says, you can make a lot of money working here with the Overtime, but to reach a bonus you basically have to destroy yourself the entire day plus more with the chance that you could possibly make one small mistake and have almost your whole bonus taken away like I do almost every month. The people here are great with just a couple of questionable people here and there but so doesn’t every work place. The Work load is massive so prepare to be drenched in sweat everyday by the steaming hot warehouse you’ll be in. There are changes that do need to made to this branch here and there that would greatly help the turnover rate, the management have been there forever so it’s hard to get them to listen to you since they think they know everything about what you do during the day. If you can put up with a lit of the stuff that happens here, you’ll be just fine

Get rid of the management

This place seemed alright at the beginning, but it turns out they tell you what you want to hear to get you in the door. Coworkers we okay, the ones that didn't quit at least... Management is terrible and the supervisors are power trips. If you enjoy working 12+ hour days and not having a life then this job might be for you. Honestly there isn't enough room to say how bad this company is, but avoid at all costs!

Dont apply here.

This job treats all employees like trash the only good thing they do is give you free lunch. And the food is mostly jail house food.

The Worst Company for anyone to work at

The worst employment experience any human being could have. This in all aspects of the facility. Unorganized, poorly operated, poor operational standards.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Poor mangement, poor scheduling of work hours

Horrible work life balance but management is good

Medline isn't a bad job whatsoever, but the "incentives" are nearly impossible to meet, since you're always tracked by protack. Mandatory OT so expect to work 10-11 hours a day for the entire week if you work 1st or 2nd shift. Horrible work life balance. If you love working and have little to no social life then this is the job for you.

First day

Great money n benefits love the hours, im about buy me a house with this money for sure gotta get it gotta get it gotta get my money up up. I love the atmosphere the ppl are great n understanding

Good employer with good benefits

I worked for Medline as a contract employee, brought in to do an analysis of their sales compensation system, which was written in Visual FoxPro. I was treated very nicely by management and coworkers, and wouldn't have minded working for them long-term, but they are phasing out the VFP systems. My only complaint was with how much direction and help I received from my managers in completing my analysis. They were happy with my work, but I felt I could have done a better job if I had access to people with more information on how the system was being used in real-life.

Unfair Overtime

They require overtime. You don’t get to choose. Optional overtime is great but required means they don’t care about your time. The work is also time-limited. You have a set time to get every task completed in and they will terminate you if you don’t complete it on time. Your bonus is also affected by this specifically.

The pay is good and the work is okay

Workload is heavy but not a bad place to work. I enjoyed my time there. Managers and supervisors are very understanding and everyone is a team there.

Extremely toxic. Pay is not worth the abuse

Extremely toxic management. Treat all employees as easily replaceable. Management and HR will never help your concerns and probably just laugh at any concerns brought to their attention.

Still Growing

Great place to start your career, and grow, perfect option to start learning. If you are an student, and want to explore options on how to initiate your professional carrer, this is the ideal site, also if you want to start in the Medical industry, this is your choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medline Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Medline Industries with