Michael Page
Coronavirus update
Information from Michael Page:

Michael Page Employee Reviews

Hong Kong5 reviews
Structured and disciplined training which is good for fresh graduate
Work life balance is not very good

Micromanagement style

Quarterly bonus is not easy to reach
Pros
Training
Cons
Work life balance, heavily based on KPI
Great training, well known firm with a good client base. Can be extremely "cliquey" and certain people are clearly favoured for a fast track to management.

Commission is discretionary - and nobody really has any idea how it's worked out.

Management capability depends totally on which team you join unfortunately, and there is not really much consistency between managers.
Sales and business Development, client relationship management and manage the entire sales process.

learned how to manage and conduct consultative selling to really understand clients and candidates needs. manage expectations and provide accurate market information. develop the skill sets in dealing with HR, C levels and senior management clients across banking, finance, education, publishing and financial service industries.
Pros
good training and efficient
Cons
job nature is very robotic
My work starts from 8:30am to 7pm. I have to work non-stop throughout the 10.5 work hours even during the 1-hour lunchtime. For every event I have done I must record it on the IT system which will contribute to my KPI and management will generate the report at least once a week to review my activity level and guide you to the correct direction or manage you.

The best part of the job is you are not expected to work overtime and you can truly enjoy your holidays.
Pros
No working overtime
Cons
Long hours and unclear bonus award system
Nice training in the beginning which assists you to be more effective and productive later on

The more time and effort you put in the job, the more reward and pay you get during quarter end & year end

May get tedious or repetitive (typical for position like this)
Pros
Bonuses are great
Cons
Long hours (lunch hours and after work hours are the prime time you get to meet clients)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Michael Page?