Michael Page

Michael Page Employee Reviews

Hong Kong4 reviews

Aggressive and good learning place

Structured and disciplined training which is good for fresh graduate Work life balance is not very good Micromanagement style Quarterly bonus is not easy to reach

Pros

Training

Cons

Work life balance, heavily based on KPI

high pressure and results driven

Sales and business Development, client relationship management and manage the entire sales process. learned how to manage and conduct consultative selling to really understand clients and candidates needs. manage expectations and provide accurate market information. develop the skill sets in dealing with HR, C levels and senior management clients across banking, finance, education, publishing and financial service industries.

Pros

good training and efficient

Cons

job nature is very robotic

Busy, high expectation on KPI

My work starts from 8:30am to 7pm. I have to work non-stop throughout the 10.5 work hours even during the 1-hour lunchtime. For every event I have done I must record it on the IT system which will contribute to my KPI and management will generate the report at least once a week to review my activity level and guide you to the correct direction or manage you. The best part of the job is you are not expected to work overtime and you can truly enjoy your holidays.

Pros

No working overtime

Cons

Long hours and unclear bonus award system

Competitive and Challenging work environment

Nice training in the beginning which assists you to be more effective and productive later on The more time and effort you put in the job, the more reward and pay you get during quarter end & year end May get tedious or repetitive (typical for position like this)

Pros

Bonuses are great

Cons

Long hours (lunch hours and after work hours are the prime time you get to meet clients)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Michael Page with