Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

Hong Kong3 reviews
Very competent employees and management, international group, excellent opportunity to work on big multidiscipline projects
Working at some of biggest infrastructure projects in HK at the time and for a demanding goverment, we had to create innovative design solutions to satisfy the environmental criteria at all times and gain the public support on our solutions. Whilst working for an international team the guidance from the management at work level but also the cultural gaps had been very supportive. One of the hardest parts of the job was fulfuling the goverment's bureaucratic nature, which has resulted in long overtime hours. Also, although a UK company, in HK they have a 10 day annual leave allowance when you join the company that has made it very difficult for all us working there to visit our home countries.
One of the most enjoyable parts of working there was the team spirit between colleagues and knowleadge exchanged between the departments.
Not competitive enough
Provides good career opportunities but not competitive enough in the industry
working environment
I have enjoyed the working atmosphere very much and company has given me many opportunities to advance my career.