MVP Staffing

MVP Staffing Employee Reviews

Love that I get to pick when/where I work

THEY NEED TO HAVE A PHONE # AVAILABLE THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY SPEAK TO SOMEBODY IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY PAYCHECKS FOR MONTHS!!! The management seems to know less than other employees. And even though they felt the need to change payroll companies, why was it necessary to repeat onboarding? Total waste of time. And the new payroll company doesn't seem to be any better AT ALL!!!

Pros

Co-workers are helpful, love the venues

Cons

Payroll, and management

It’s a fair temp agency

Most the companies they hire for aren’t looking to hire on some of their warehouse are poorly staffed when it comes to training employees and I had a language barrier at the last site as most employees didn’t speak English

Working the lane at Burlington . Tagging clothes and putting stickers on shoes. The work is not hard. Everyone seems to scramble for the bigger boxes with more items so their production numbers can go higher.

Poor employee representation.

HR was not flexible, and had issues with even providing pay stubs in a timely fashion. On site supervisor had some ignorant things to say when I needed to request some time off for a funeral, requested to change departments, and it never came.

Pros

It's a job.

Cons

Bad across the board.

My coworkers

Awesome place to work friendly enviroment management is good safe area friendly hard working people wonderful atmosphere management is awesome love the 12 hr shifts

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

short breaks and lunch

Too new to really give informed opinion

I'm very happy with the job placement that I got it was a factory that I've worked for in the past and I put in a second application with them directly and they didn't hire me but I got hired through the temp service so that was good my only concern is the overtime pay I can't find a breakdown of my pay deductions and what I'm making hourly and I can't get a pay stub so it's a situation that I'm going to continue to work on I've only just begun so too new just wanted to see some reviews

Pros

Quick placement easy hiring process

Cons

No pay stub readily available

Work was interesting and an education.It caused me to learn more and gain invaluable experience.

Typical day involved receiving calls from clients regarding the status of various claims and or injured workers.Claim reviews with Carriers and clients.Retrieving calls from defense attorneys regarding settlement authorizationRetrieving calls from adjusters regarding status of claimsAnswering at least 250 emails a day.

Did Not Get Paid

First off, I didn't know who I was working for. One person from MVP calls you, then another person from On Target staffing calls you. They lied about the position I was getting. Sent me to a horrible, filthy, unsafe company where I worked like a nut all day with no training or supervision. No one even cared that I was there and I was the manager! So I decided not to go back. Wasn't for me. MVP owed me a measly 8 hours of pay. Didn't get it. I was told by the payroll dept that I would have it on my payday which was the following Friday. Never got it. I've called, emailed, no response. Total crooks. Who robs people during a pandemic? MVP and On Target do. Do not work there. If you don't like the job they placed you at, you will not get paid. Filed a complaint with the NJ labor board against them.

white collar criminals

You are basically on-call without the on-call pay. They call you whenever they want you. Then are on site like blind naz!s. They have time clocks to check in yet still use paper sign ins. This is exactly why the paychecks are getting swiped. Too many people not getting paid where I worked. When you work a 12+ hour day, day after day, and then don't get paid...its horse shyt. They are a national fictitious entity stealing a lot of money from workers. Labor board won't do shyt on your end and only want payouts for themself. Friend in high places right? All goes back to the 1900s employment law. Making an example out of one person to fit the rest. Their blanket license to the rest of us. When it isn't the norm. It was probably staged so they could enact the employment laws. Kinda HORSESH*T if you ask me.

Basically temp agency's are oftentimes good results but bad communication

The good news about this company is that they put you to work right away. The bad news is their a temp agency. So there's no complete schedule. Plus some locations are hard to find at times. But the pay is good.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MVP Staffing?

I like the company ..i started in the pr dept at Burlington warehouse ..i hope to be hired on soon ,but this virus is killng work ..i hope to return to my job at Burlington once it is safe to return

Okay job

I enjoyed working here underpaid but the job itself is wonderful. I would tell everyone that they should work here it brings peace to your life great work place

Good environment

Working with this company has been helpful to me and they have flexible hours and they have good placement I like working with them the staff are friendly

Not organized

Most enjoyable part of the job was not having anybody behind you telling you what to do. Also basically everyone there knew what to do no one was lost that I seen and if they were other helpers would give advice

Hard work not Easy.

The job was good but hard at time, actually, all the time.You have to be a strong person if you are going to be able to keep this job, it very demanding.

Good

I really loved this job alot it help me become more serious about my life alot of great people and only thing is there were some employees who wouldn't help them.

Productive work place

Productive work environment. Fairly decent pay. Good communication with staffing personnel. Good work hours . I would recommend them to others in search of employment.

This company sees their applicants for their potential, not their past.

Great opportunity for advancement for enthusiastic career oriented individuals. Pleasant work environment, safety conscious employees, and a vast majority of ethnic minorities.

It's a easy enjoyable job but the managementvis very rascist

If your not Hispanics they'll act as if u have q chance but slowly lower it hours then days till probation is over and let u go .if your not Mexican they discriminate p

Seek no further

Employment opportunities as you enter there door . Goo now ! If your are not looking any further . They love committed people ready to work and have .

Productive work environment

my work day starts slow for the first 2 hours of my shift and then it picked up and the work becomes fast paste for the rest of the day I load and unload trailers all day and make sure ny work area is clean.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MVP Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MVP Staffing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?