MVP

MVP Employee Reviews

Regular Workplace

It's a workplace that is singularly focused on work. You get the pay you agreed to when you started, a clear set of rules, a clear process to work in and then you work your hours and go home. Supervisors are very good about working with and explaining things to employees. Bathrooms and break-rooms are kept in great shape - the vending machines break all the time but the vendor is good about fixing them the next day. When you work somewhere with clean bathrooms it's just a much nicer place to work and tells you a lot about the company.

Phenomenal Company

I would highly recommend working at this company because it is phenomenal. If you're looking for a job, I recommend applying to this company before others.

Terrible place

Horrible place to work no room for advancement the only good supervisor was on 2nd shift, 1st shift was a jerk! No time to use bathroom gotta beg for a relief to go.

Pros

Cons

Short break

Worst place to work

You don't even get called human. You're just a body to them. Worst place to work. Very little pay and a very fast-paced work environment. They treat people like garbage.

More op

More opportunities of work and good benefits. See everyone as family and help each other always help one another and check each other. Safety is number one priority at TPI

Nice place to work

I very liked working for this company. I very liked the owners and it was very interesting to meet new peoples and the new team. So but now its time to step up.

The good part bout this job they stood by me when they didnt have to cause of my mom being sick with cancer... Nothing bad bout this company

I love working for them.. They were their for me from the start to the end with handling stuff with my mom cancer I give them all praise...I love MVP crew

Agency Job

Agency Job. Work is not guaranteed. One day you go to work and the next day they tell you that there's no more work, that they will called you, and we know what that means. Job was simple to task and not stressful.

It It's okay to work for mvp

MVP gave me a lot of. Opportunities to work in different places in a lot of work opportunity A lot of friendly people that I mean and a lot of different tasks to fulfill

it was a job

I enjoyed working for them other than the fact that the job was a temp. so u could how up to the site and not know whether or not you were going to work that day,

Pros

taco truck

Cons

availibility of hours

My experience at mvp

I enjoyed being there it’s a very great company. I appreciate them for the opportunity and all the things I’ve learned over the course of working there.

divertido

aprendi mucho de musica y a desenvolverme como dj y con las personas

Pros

conocer personas

Cons

horarios forzados

Health ins customer service

Was hired as a temp but was told I was going in for a fulltime position. Unfortunately t6he job was not as informed and training was found lacking. I would not except another position at this company.

Pros

steady work and good pay

Cons

dishonest hiring technics

Fun and relaxed, great co-workers

I loved it as my first job. I was in highschool at the time and they would work with me on my hours but also would keep my school in consideration. If teens or young adults are looking for a first time job with a great management heading, i would recommend Tesoro.

Ambiente multiculturale, fantastico.

Ambiente collaborativo e dinamico, dove si creano legami interpersonali di amicizia importanti.

Pros

Due pause caffè durante la giornata lavorativa.

too bad agency

just to work in stupids badly paying jobs, and then they send you to "rest", bad managers, bad jobs, and they don't care about you, and if you work in One Two cosmetic with then, it's a nightmare.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Low pay without considering you working in a different department that you were not trained to work in.

Low pay and they will put you were ever they need you. You will not always be in the position you hired in for. The supervisors are rude and do not like to hear your opinion.

Pros

You get a 45 minute lunch break

Cons

You move to different departments when others dont show up for work

These people almost ruined my teaching career

Horrible mean people hurting your teaching career.. expect to be sabotaged and thrown to the lions den with no support of adolescent behavior from administration. They also will write letters as if they are protecting themselves from a lawsuit every time that you ask for help with behaviors. This school should be closed down.. the high school has been trying to shut them down for years. Surprised they are still open.

Scab conditions

Owner doesn’t want to take care of issues just wants paid. Management is incompetent on how to run things and blames others. They’ll let you sit at the house before putting in an effort to man jobs

Starter company

Lots of contradictions. No clear lines of communications. Training is very minimal with management wanting you to use common sense. No type of benefits offered and equipment that you need to do your job is outdated and useless. Some days you will be sent home and they dont pay you for your scheduled shift. If you want a starter company to learn some warehouse skills. This is good for that but dont stay more than a year because you w I nt benefit from staying any longer

Enjoy being Instructor at MVP

I’ve now taught at MVP for over 5 years and I still enjoy doing so. The clientele is warm and easy to engage with. Management is fairly hands off and provides annual reviews and tips for improving classes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MVP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8