Nielsen
Coronavirus update
Information from Nielsen:

Nielsen Employee Reviews

Hong Kong7 reviews
The people were fun to work with. Everyone was motivated. It provides good support for people to learn what they are good at. It was a nurturing working environment.
實習的工作量不是我想像中的繁重及複雜,各個部門的管理層都願意讓我盡量接觸和了解不同的工作範疇, 如 dp、 收視調查、 ci&io等整個流程, 盡量在只有短短四星期的實習時間為我安排各項工作,務求在最短時間內令我們獲益更多。在這4星期的實習裡, 我每天都過得十分充實, 每天都會挑戰、嘗試一個個嶄新的範疇或工作, 都學懂不少市場研究的知識。

總括而言, 在這實習當中不單令我感受到同事的熱情, 更令我真正體驗到寫字樓一些行政工作的經驗。在此特別感謝相關部門及Nielsen願意把種種學習機會及資源投放在我們實習身上, 以及關感謝對是次實習內容的安排, 令我從中獲益不少, 相信對日後應付文職及相關管理層工作時有一定的幫助。
Pros
彈性工時
Plenty of large and small scale tracking and ad-hoc studies you can involve with. Management sometimes scold people.
Average compensation and benefits, I guess that's wouldn't be surprise given the nature of business. Friendly working atmosphere, but didn't see much room for career advancement.
It is a great company for entry level, due to many opportunities happened around the company. And the colleagues are friendly and working environment is nice. While it has huge work load and management lacking of ppl management experience.
Pros
Friendly Working Environment
Cons
Long Hours and Huge Work Load
I have watched the culture of the company change over the course of my tenure. It started a smallish business in which everyone knew everyone. it was almost Ma & Pa ish. Now it has become a much more polished corporate entity. I work with very hard working people and they know their jobs extremely well. The biggest challenge is achieving a work/life balance. The business is being conducted almost around the clock and this makes it difficult to shut it off.
Pros
job security
Cons
work/life balance difficult
In this company, you can have a friendly and relax environment to work at. There are nice co-workers who have difference overseas experience. What I learned from this company is paying attentions to details and how to explain the fluctuations in the reports. I would say the hardest part of this job as a coordinator is to use Microsoft Access Tools; however, the most enjoyable part of this job is I work at a multinational company that reminds me the day in Canada back then.