Ocean Park 海洋公園

Ocean Park 海洋公園 Employee Reviews

Hong Kong41 reviews

Stable company with nice colleagues

- Stable company but management doesn’t want to change at all- the salary is below the market- freeze headcount & freeze salary for years- no bonus- friendly team members

Pros

Friendly colleagues

Cons

Salary is below the market

hot and sunny

it's hot and sunny especially in summer time, it's fun to see other visitors playing in the park, hope there is more rest time intervals for the staff.

高層不善管理人才,會bias處事

公司不看重人才,很多很努力工作的同事,若不受高層或上司喜愛,最後都是碰壁收場,上司大多都很bias,薪資也很低,若不是因介紹而進公司,基本上都會被壓低工資,對準員工的態度亦很差。

Pros

沒有

Cons

太多

工作環境普通,比其他主題公園差。工作中無學到事情。管理層階級職級觀念重,安排下屬工作崗位出於情緒,覺得不順眼的就放在較靜位置單獨工作。管理層不懂得管理人才。工作中最困難的是經常被安排做些過份簡單的工作,完全無挑戰性。

工作職責跟工作不一。工作時間及工作崗位安排很差。管理層有些比較無經驗或懶散。高學歷不代表工作能力優秀。就算你們有大學學歷也比不上舊制中五畢業的人。這個主題公園整體就有很多bug。管理層疑心極重,到下班時,有突發事情需要準時離開,但第二日不會有好過。想在公園工作必須要面對無自由的挑戰。非一般的落後文化。

Pros

沒看到有什麼優點

Cons

管理層管理能力嚴重差。不是由低級做起來的人都是bug。

聘用新移民不良太多,造成文陋習沒有個人衛生可言、整天男男女女粗言穢汚侮辱同事

Good environments facilities education guideline good working presentations training good raw material Good maintainable fresh products the best control qualify

Pros

The worest mainland argti

Cons

Ccp Cultural bad habits

One-on-one secretarial support

I have been working in this company for more than 15 years. The culture here is quite slow-paced and old-fashioned, but the colleagues are nice anyway.

part time volunteer

i was a part time volunteer when i work in ocean park, so i can't say too much about the salary. when i work in ocean park it is halloween, it was so busy.

Pros

nice colleague

Cons

do the same thing over again

算休閒

其實只要肯做,工作內並沒有太大要求,但要主動問和學習,基本上工作內容很多不需要太高學歷,至少要主動去攸。

不言自評

有好的人也有壞的人,有好的部門也有不如外判的部門,外判都有一日一對手套用排,我去果個部門1個星期先一對比你,衫洗完又放到亂哂,日日早上找衫都搵半個鐘,搵完遲左,其他人就冇問題新人就比人睇住, 比個識自轉既工具我拆野,有風槍又唔比用,全部重復性動作工作對身體傷害極大,建議冇人會聽,新黎做就係甘冇發言權

Fun Job in Ocean Park

It is a good job and give me the great enjoy in the work life balance. Although the age of Management staffs are old, they accept to give us the maximum level of freedom in the scope of work to the young people.

good working environment

The working environment in Ocean Park is always pleasant and full of fun

good locations

a joyful and meaningful working place provides a very good training to enhance my skill

工作氣氛和環境好

在海洋公園,能與不同的人接觸和交流,我們可能會用英文,普通話,廣東話與不同的客人交流,讓我能增強我與別人的溝通。而且,海洋公園的客人源源不斷,讓我在工作時,不覺得有一絲的無聊,可以一直與客人交流。

工作時間略為缺乏彈性

應為員工爭取更多福利 應該先審查員工背景後聘請員工 管理層應該改善對員工的態度 應該提供午餐膳食優惠

Pros

食物沒有調味料

Cons

壓力大

工作環境好好

While I worked in Ocean Park, my leader and other staff is very nice to teach you everything.

Fun and meet lots of new friends

I love this working place, It is less pressure and people are friendly.

工作環境氣氛很好

雖然要站8小時或以上很辛苦,但是看到遊客的笑容,已經很滿足了。店外工作夏天可開風機,冬天有足夠的衣服穿,非常貼心。

Pros

彈性上班

Cons

沒有椅子坐,一直站著很辛苦,熱曬雨淋。

上班時間長,但好有意義好開心

公司氣氛、文化都好好!只要本住要為來臨的客人帶來最開心最有意義既體驗,你會過得好充實,學到好多野。上司又好好,多鼓勵同俾機會。我也因呢份工,由內向變得勇敢善溝通。 未諗到暑期做咩我覺得呢份真係好值得一試!

Pros

冇咩上面俾既壓力

Cons

唔夠人手會好hur好悶

Good working environment

Given the nature of the job (working with animals), it was definitely fun and enjoyable. As I work in the research department, I learned a lot about scientific research e.g. experimental design, data organisation.

Pros

Cheap lunches

Cons

Traveling time and cost

Fun and energetic workplace

Interns and summer part-times were mostly students or fresh graduates, which created a very friendly and energetic workplace culture. The most enjoyable part was being able to meet with other part-times from other departments.

Nil

interesting working environment, friendly colleagues

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ocean Park 海洋公園. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ocean Park 海洋公園 with

• Ocean Park 海洋公園
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?