Ogilvy & Mather

Ogilvy & Mather Employee Reviews

Hong Kong4 reviews
It's full of fun to work here. Reporting line is clear and all people work closely including local peoples and regional peoples. The company gives many chances to people to learn new things.
An iconic global creative agency. Employing some of the best people. Strong culture. Work-life balance is challenging. People do work very hard. Remuneration and reward inconsistent as a result. Overall a very good place to work for people who are not shy to ask and express themselves.
Pros
You can be the best you can be and are encouraged to be so
Cons
Work-life balance very challenging
Work closely with other team mates to compete in a real-situation marketing game for Manulife Hongkong Came up with a solution in four days for a Manulife insurance marketing campaign
Before I came to London I was working in OgilvyAction, which later merged with JWT Action and G2 to become Geometry Global, and I have been there for almost 5 years.

I was hired to be a Art Director and later got promoted to become Senior Art Director, which gave me further experience in leading the creative team. Besides design layout and concept, I was also working with the team to think of ideas and concepts to pitch for new businesses according to their brand product and objective.

I also worked very closely with the creative director and account servicing team to time manage schedules and organising man power.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ogilvy & Mather?