Pfizer Inc.
Coronavirus update
Information from Pfizer Inc.:

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Hong Kong5 reviews
Pfizer makes me enjoy me time at the office. With strong cultire and core values, which made the bonds between colleagues very strong. During my time at Pfizer, I have developed my communication skills with different levels of management, also increased my self-confident and presentation skills. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you will get to gain a lot of knowledge in different aspects by working with colleagues from different departments and different management levels. You get the chance to present in front of the whole company, which is a really great experience.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Low salary
It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions. We have the ability to manage our desks, create our daily schedules.
Extensive organization structure and comprehensive career ladder and personal development opportunities
It was a wonderful learning experience as a summer intern in Pfizer. Excellent organization culture. Great supervisors. Love the overall working atmosphere.
Great colleagues but company a little too big for me. I prefer a more intimate working environment with more flexibility for the employees. Great benefit package including health insurance, etc.
Pros
Benefits package
Cons
Company too large