Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Unorganized management

May 23, 2018
If you don't want a lot of stress in your life, avoid this place. Unorganized management always pushes you to finish in time and a lot of time they forget to pay you out. I had to stay plus 30 minutes a plenty of times after my shift ended. Also they don't pay well the holiday hours! A lot of dumb and disrespectful employees. Very unfair company
Pros
Unorganized
Cons
Free meal
April 22, 2018
Same role
Team Member (Former Employee) - Olympian City
It's actually very fun working in Pret , fellow team members are all very unique and nice to work with. The first day of my work was great, they taught me how everything works and what I should do and I could learn very quickly. The hardest part of the job was to make drinks very quick.

The best part of the work is being able to serve different customers from different places, chatting with them is always very exciting.
Pros
Free Lunches
March 8, 2020
Senior Barista (Former Employee) - Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
The teams are really friendly there, the people who work there are very fun to be around. Pret really looks after your development if you are thinking of making a career at pret.
January 4, 2020
Barista (Former Employee) - Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
You get to learn new things, standards, handling customer. Serving customers fresh and healthy food. Making them comfortable. Life time career as well.