PRUDENTIAL HONG KONG LIMITED

PRUDENTIAL HONG KONG LIMITED Employee Reviews

Hong Kong30 reviews

Fun workplace and good benefits

The benefits are impeccable, the company treat their employers very good, or even to say the best i ever met! They have loads of bonus if you are hard working. The working environment is pretty good.

Pros

Many support

Cons

No fix salary

So much work

I think work life balance is not good. So much work and deadline , I think management should review the deadline and allow us to change the timeline if needed

Pros

Can work from home

Cons

Very heavy workload

Okay to work in

This is a commission based and self employed work. Assist people to plan for their lives financially. Increase awareness of self need for insurance.

prudential is great company

make sure you find a team who's ethics and view matches yours to ensure a harmonic working environment. And find a team with plenty of support for newbies.

工作日常

工作操作不太困難,容易上手及同事之間互相扶持。團隊氣氛良好,合作十分愉快,互相有商有量,工作事半功倍。

good

Planning and facilitating both marketing and internal events to support sales and business development functions was good

討好某上司遠重於能力

1) 討好某上司遠重於能力 x3 2) 新任管理層欠缺視野 無視風險管理 3) 工作文化着重政治正確, 重叠又冗長process 容易制做小錯誤例如 typo error, 小錯誤讓process更冗長的惡性循環 4) 無能的人昇職,苦幹的人轉職

Productive and friendly work environment.

Scheme the group plan for recruitment, organize league construction, Provide insurance suggestion and financial service for clients. The hardest part is to find more chances in a competitive market.

Part time only

我覺得自己不適合評價這間公司,我並非保誠保險公司僱員,因為我只是跟當中的一個保險經紀。是保險經紀獨立僱用我,而非該公司。

Very well working environment

Very good team work , Excellent product and business atmosphere

工作時間自由

職位屬自僱人士, 佣金合理, 公司團體亦會自發提供不同種類的訓練, 讓新同事快速融入公司, 是一間不錯的公司

Good payment but not very efficient management

Great workplace if you are passionate about selling, but you should be highly disciplined and active to pursue your own career, otherwise this job position would be a disaster for your life. Good team is also very important as you need ongoing assistance and coaching from your experienced colleges.

Financial Consultant

1.Resolved complex business/customer service issue by providing & recommending best possible financial solutions 2.Provide required situational guidance and follow up with client to ensure implementation

工作时间灵活自由

工作时间自由,佣金制薪酬体系,培训多,活动多,能学到很多跨行业的专业知识及技能。公司架构清晰透明,升迁途径多样。

tight, professional, busy, well organized

It takes more than one week for the whole group assignment. That was pretty tight that we have less than 4 hours to rest everyday. The assignment was well organized and we were trained professionally.

工作环境好,团队建设不错

自觉性要求高,多劳多得,管理体系完整,公司内部团队建设氛围好,传播正能量。培训多元化,资源度高。且给与多元发展机会。

工作平台資源完善

公司提供不同的工作平台,使能提供更充足的資訊及服務與客戶。 主要工作為聯繫客戶,發掘潛在客戶,銷售,為客戶提供最新資訊及持續服務,以獨立自主工作為主。 工作期間經常需要團體交流、同事之間互相幫助,分享經驗,而且需要不時與客戶互動以維繫良好關係。 更重要的是學習到如何與客戶保持良好的關係,亦讓我的言語藝術得到提升。 工作中最困難的是需要在短時間內與客戶由陌生關係變化為友好關係,取得客戶的信任及認同感。同時亦是工作中最有趣及成就感的一點。 但最喜歡的工作部份還是幫助客戶後,客戶的回應及感謝。客戶的讚賞及認同才是工作中最大的回報。

Pros

彈性工作

Cons

24小時工作, 年中無休

Productive and friendly environment to work in

The hardest part is to contact clients. And the most enjoyable part of the job is to learn new knowledge from my colleagues. The management is strict.

工作环境好

同事不错,領導還好,但辦公室比較狹小,升遷制度明確,提供的相關培訓很完善也比較多元化,學習許多其他知識。

A Good Job to work

My job duties include preparing various financial plans for client all over the world. Those plans cover from retirement, insurance, heritage and trust. I also follow up the relevant claiming process. Meeting and interacting with different people brings me inspirations and pleasure. Helping people also generates great satisfaction to me. I always travel with my daughter to meet clients and their families. Besides, working with supporting teams from different back-up departments was also joyful in my experience.

relaxing working environment

relax and comfortable working environment develop personal administrative skills gain knowledge on insurances policies staffs and colleagues were nice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRUDENTIAL HONG KONG LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PRUDENTIAL HONG KONG LIMITED