Pull&bear

Pull&bear

Pull&bear Employee Review

Avoid this company!

I spent just under a month working at Pull & Bear and I have to say it was one of the worst retail jobs I've ever had. I was looking forward to my new role but got messed about and treated unfairly so had to end up leaving. - Rotas are done week by week and not in advance. The rota gets stuck on a board and you have to take a picture of your shifts. If you've been off the week before you need to ring the store to find out what your shifts are or message another member of staff as there's no other way of finding out. P&B needs to invest into an app where staff can view shifts at any time. Management needs to do rotas in advance so staff can plan their lives outside of work.-I was supposed to be having my training for three weeks and move to my new store only to be told the store wasn't going to be ready until November and then got changed to October. This meant I was going to be training in a different store for the next 2-3 months which wasn't going to work for me due to the commute and cost. If I knew this was going to be the case, I wouldn't have taken the job.- Training was abysmal. Too many steps and over complicated. I felt like I was expected to know everything straight away. When I made mistakes it was due to poor training and lack of explanation. On my first day I was told to merchandise a table by "copying a picture". I had no product knowledge and wasn’t explained the shop floor standards.-Communication was extremely poor from head office. There were so many things I never got told about and had to keep chasing them for information which was frustrating.-Delivery -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pull&bear. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Pull&bear with

• Pull&bear
  • Avoid this company!
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?