Pull&bear

Pull&bear Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Sales Assistant33 reviews

Lots of running

Work collages can be good but customers are not great to deal with also quite physically demanding you have to do multiple things at once so can be overwhelming at first

fun and fast paced so you don’t get bored

my management was lovely, had a good group of people to work with as most of us were students, good pay and good balance between work and uni. over all it was fun for me, i had a good time

Fast paced, being friendly and hard working isn't good enough

Worked so hard and did receive praise, managers annoyed if you could not do overtime, staff overturn was huge so we were always so overworked, expected to work the fitting rooms, run stock onto the shop floor and be main cashier all at once on more than one occasion, not understanding at all of any illness

Pros

25% discount

Cons

poor management, exhausting, scolded for the smallest things

Good work experience

Working in Pull & Bear I grew as a person mentally and physically,I benefit for all the work that I was given and I manage the time that I was given to be on schedule as well as I improved my mindset in the working environment.

Pros

Growing mentally

Very fast paced

Very stressful, although if your co-workers are great, then it could be fun. However, I didn't think it was well communicated enough, and they don't really teach you what to do. You have to learn your own way

Correct

For the amount of work the salary is not enough depending on your contract but still. the atmosphere and colleague is really youthful and fun, depending on the store you are on.The pressure is on.

Productive,fun place

If you like work under pressure in fast pace environment, this is your place. Always is busy, always there is something to do. Shifts changes everyday

Amazing place

Good place for the first job.. but the work is too hard, for the salary that you get. A lot of people is leaving... But the Store managers are amazing.

Pros

Team work

Cons

Bad salary

Fast-pace, enjoyable

The work environment is very busy which doesn't always allow you to give as much time and attention to the customers as you would like to. The Management are understanding and compliant. The hours are flexible which allows me to work while in college. There are training courses available to employees but little space to advance or change position. For this reason, employees are often expected to take on extra responsibilities ( such as manager roles ) without the job title.

Pros

Employee Discount

Good team

Pros

Good team

Cons

Late shifts

Super fun work environment.

Sales assistant was my first job in London. The shop was located in Oxford circus, consequently we received large number of clients. Through this job I had the opportunity of meeting people from around the world and making life long friends.

Pros

Fun work place, fast paced, never boring

Cons

Long hours, poor management.

Funniest company

I have been very at ease in the shop. Also, the ambience was very good because every time we were helping each other. In addition, the manager was very thoughful. I really have learned who to treat costumers and how work in a high-stress environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was serving the costumers. They were always so respectful.

Pros

one hour free

Great

Honest, enthusiastic, and hardworking specialist with excellent work ethic and sales experience. Creative and motivated with the will to succeed well-developed communication and team work skills

Busy environment

If you enjoy constantly working and keeping busy, then this environment is for you. Sometimes it can be very disorganised therefore you have to be an optimistic individual who is able to multi-task as these are one of the company values.

time is very fast

Pull and Bear Singapore for me it's a memorable one because they pay you more than you need, and at the same time enjoy because you meet different kind of people

Pros

Housing and transportation allowance

Cons

exceeding hours but only 20 minutes

Fun place.

I loved that shop so i made sure it was tidy and clean almost all the time. Worked with a good group of people as well! We had different positions everyday so that made it less boring and more fun for us...

Pros

nice enviroment

Cons

uniform was uncomfortable

Loc de munca foarte productiv, echipa energica

Un mediu de munca placut , cu o echipa bine inchegata . Sarcinile zilnice implicau multa energie , promptitudine, seriozitate, relatie deschisa si amabila cu oamenii. Un manager intelegator care ne considera colegi , nicidecum subalterni.

sales assistant

i ve learned how to work in a retail shop linked with other colleagues, providing a high customer service, organizing the sales area,pricing and tiding. I have lerned also how to connect and suggest a customer. And at least i also learned how to do visual merchindising into a store that is not independent but part of a company.

Fun work place

All the colleagues are very nice, it is a fun place to work however the pay for under 16 could be a bit higher for the amount of work which we do.

Medium level of work

A typical day at work starts with opening the shop, arranging all the shop for clients and replacing missing sisez and models for clothes, shoes or accesories. I learned how to talk and negotiate with clients, offer the best outfits for those who needed consultance and a lot of interraction with customers. My team of collegues was very young so we get friendly easyly, also my bosses, the managers of the shop were attached to employees , helped them when they needed. The most enjoyable part was the energy and the constant activity you were put into, also the teamwork and the communication between employer and employee. The hardest part of the job consisted in the days when you were receiving new stocks of clothes and you had to put the prices, and the brand and arrange them into the store. Pull& Bear like all the Inditex shops sell a lot , so they rearrange the stock of clothing 2 times per week.

Pros

a 25 % card of abetement in all Inditex shops, comision from sells

Cons

Extra hours because poor employment rate, exploitation

I had to attend customers, tidying everything, replenish your wardrobe missing, also I had to clean the whole shop after my turn.

Pros

Nice team work

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pull&bear. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Pull&bear with

• Pull&bear
  • Sales Assistant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?