Here to help

1. Good learning platform for new grads
2. No work-life balance - heaven OT required

3. Generally, good teammate who is around your age

4. Poor starting salary as most big 4 firms
Pros
Lots of training
Cons
Long hours, poor pay
I worked till 2 or 3 am from 10 am everyday during the peak season. I sometimes had to skip meals or continue to work while eating. I didn’t get pay for my overtime work. Even when I did get paid, I got at most 2 hours of overtime pay each day. There is nothing the company concerns about you than money. Avoid if you don’t want to end up having multiple mental and physical illnesses due to extreme workload and stress.
It is a good learning experience to work at PwC. Working in the business unit of Financial Services (FS) division in assurance allowed me to be familiar with the asset and investment management of a private equity firm. I also learned to be more detail-oriented as the daily works for Interns are reviewing various documents and filling different excel and word files.
Very friendly and considerate management, teaches and trains all required skills for the job. Fantastic facilities and working environment, will not disappoint and will meet all expectations.
PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (doing business as PwC) is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services firm in the world[5] and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG.
Workplace culture is work hard and play hard
Compensation is reasonable

The learning depends on the type of projects you take on

Job security is not very good
Work 16-18 hours every day during peak season in our department during March. Office is crowded with people and not enough seats are provided, some need to stand.
Audit firms are famous for its peak season OT working. It was normal departing from the firm or the client office at 1 or 2 am in the morning during the peak season. However, the firms also provide OT leave for the work and time sacrificed.
It has been a really good experience in that you do not only learn the essential accounting skills but also get to meet like minded people as well, which is good for your future career.
Good place to start work.

Many things to learn

Good management team.

Talented people.

Can be long hours.

Great place to network.

Good firm overall.
Joined PwC in 2014 as a summer intern, worked under the Assurance department. Really enjoyed the working environment, people were friendly and were in general very helpful.
Great boss and teammate. Exposure to China business. Work with manager from different cities of China. Got a lot of guidances from bosses. Learn a lot here.
Technical skills in accounting and financial due diligence. Project base nature in advisory department with exposure in difference industries and promising promotion opportunities.
Pros
flexible working hour
Cons
It has a flexible atmosphere. People are willing to share their knowledge and junior staff can learn from everyone in the team. The career path in PwC is also clear who encourage people to stay.
First experience in audit and in the Japanese department. Hands on experience and application of what I learned in university to the job. Making connections and learning new things.
Going to different industries to perform audit will be able to expand my business knowledge as well.
Life as an auditor in HK is not easy but no pain no gain.
Auditing PRC companies during the pass 1.5 years. Keep on with standards updates too when you are doing 4 jobs together. The corporate ladder is clear but it's hard to stand out among the genius.
Pros
Great place to learn with brand
Cons
No life at all
it is a nice company with good and friendly people
Pwc is a great company with good working environemnt and competitive remuneration package.
It is totally out of my expectation. I learn that much from this internship. The bosses are very nice and helpful. I am very lucky to be involved in a great project.
Help SME to conduct annual audit
Frequent travel to China