RBS

RBS Employee Reviews

Hong Kong7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,637 reviews

Good experience

was a very short period of time in RBS, was there to prepare the system moving to ANZ. RBS was having fancincal issue when it bought ABN. what wasd bought from ABN was sold to ANZ almost immediately.

Stable work and min workload

Joined amid sell off period. Very minimal workload and contract terminated due to low workload. A few of the management still find the best out of the limited time at RBS. Low morale during the last few months.

culture and environment

Good company to work. Good management and work environment. Project was very good. If I get job again in RBS, I'll definately work with RBS. It's royal bank of scotland and working in Hong kong project

My Favourite Organisation

I love RBS . the work culture there was awesome. My career as an investment banker started with ABN AMRO later acquired by RBS. Whatever i know about Investment banking today is what learnt from RBS.

Pros

Excellent Work culture

Cons

Think they could have managed well

Productive work place with a collaborative work environment

Typical workday is always different, it's a teamwork environment working with peers of the same age group. Though work hours are long, they are productive and resultful.

Pros

great work environment, teamwork, supportive management

Productive and Fun at Work

Good working environment Less work pressure Slow growth Good experience

Pros

Less work pressure

Cons

Slow growth

Ok but not Great

Shrinking headcount leaves people spread to too thin thereby encouraging high turnover and loss of valueable knowledge and experience.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RBS?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RBS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• RBS