Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren Employee Reviews

Hong Kong16 reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,022 reviews

A sophisticated place to work at.

I was lucky enough to take part in the tailoring world of Ralph Lauren. I have learned the stories behind every products, the history of their tailoring. The best part of the job for me is the freedom of how you deal with customers which usually control by other luxury brand.

Pros

Good employee benefits

Cons

Slow traffic

工作人员对我的态度不好

尤其是一個full time的態度 很差經常罵我 看到我就罵 論我在做什麼 一直罵我 然後背後也會在其他full time sales 面前議論我 很不尊重我

工作環境好

工作日常還好員工態度ok,不過要埋堆先得,其次係店鋪中學到很多待客之道,為自己提高了很多經驗,管理層ok啦

Nice environment

Great culture, Great environment, Great management team.

Japanese Call Centre should not be in Hong Kong, should be in Japan for Customers

Pros There are several advantages. Such as double pay and many holidays. family sales discount etc. Cons Huge lack of efficiency on customer service operations from overseas. Management team and senior representative are in a survival game. Number of calls are more important than anything for the department to exist. It is highly unstable environment. Private and Confidential matters are not well protected. Advice to Management Japan office should handle all customer service operations for its customers with tight supports from other departments. There is no need to divide operations between Hong Kong and Japan office. It is not for customers.

Pros

Double pay and many holidays. family sales discount etc.

Cons

Poor Management, Huge lack of efficiency on customer service operations from overseas.

Unattractive remuneration package

Ralph Lauren is a well-known designer label. I was satisfactory to my work and contribution.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Salary under the market price

It's a OK place to work

good salaries, good welfare BUT Full time workers not really nice, they are strict, sometimes blaming on you easily. The only good things are they paid good.

Pros

salaries

Cons

management

busy job

a long working hour under very busy and stressed environment. the hardest part of the job is to deal with nonsense customers and co-workers at the same job. no proper training is provided.

Executive Assistant

Ralph Lauren is a big company with a long developed history. eCommerce team was brand new and we worked like a mini Ralph Lauren office. Because eCommerce team has our own Merchandising team, Finance team, Marketing team, IT, Production team. Each teams work very closely together.

薪酬和福利好

工作環境丶薪酬和福利好 工作量需多,但同事之間融洽相處。 工作中最困難是經常OT。 工作中最喜歡是能夠與不同的人,無論是外國同事、客戶、廠商的接觸和連絡。

Multi-culture working enviornment, variety product range, always meets challenge

Colleagues comes from different countries and culture, it develops my very good communication and comprehensive skills.

Pros

Open-minded management, willing to listen different opinions, And encourage you voice out your idea, confident and problem solving skills will be developed.

Cons

Lots of job rotates

Everything is good except salary

Nice people and working culture. Nice decor office and stable company however, Ralph Lauren is known for low salary. If you don't mind low salary but stable and good working hour, can apply this company.

Pros

Work and life balance, Nice working culture

Cons

low salary

Ambiente lavorativo ottimo

Buon ambiente di lavoro e teamworking. Attenzione ai dettagli Elevato livello di flessibilita` richiesta

Procurement

provide procurement activities for asia pacific region on various categories. Tasks includes tendering, negotiation, contract management, vendor validation etc.

friendly environment

friendly environment, conflicting directions all the times, hence causing long hours and duplicated work, learned a great deal about people relationship

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

My first job and the most valuable experiences I have ever gained.

My first job and the most valuable experiences I have ever gained.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ralph Lauren. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ralph Lauren