Ralph Lauren

Sales Associate723 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Found 152 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,033 reviews

Fun place to work great working environment with supportive staff

As a sales associate Polo was a excellent place to work for they had many benefits as far as developing customer service skillsAt a entry level Polo Ralph Lauren has a great working environment. My experience for promotion was low however other did get promoted at high levels. Overall I appreciate and enjoyed my work experience and discount there

Pros

Great working environment, discounts

Cons

Low promotion

Good local team and company is well managed. Opportunity for full time employment. Flexible hours and schedule. Can work overtime. Store managers are well trained and supportive.

Ralph Lauren Great Place To Work

Ralph Lauren is a great place to work with a focus on the customer. Working in a large team is great and you make so many friends. It is busy and expectations are high but only what you would expect being Ralph Lauren if you want and easy retail job this is not for you. Great benefits to match new pay of £10 an hour would highly recommend

Pros

Great benefits and pay.

Cons

Challenging so ensure you want the challenge

Was a great place to work,fun,productive and always moviny

Was under great management,super flexible scheduling and PTO,great place for job advancement and overall a friendly environment.Lots of learning and great benefits.

Fun

As long as you're not working back of house, it's all fun. Management was great, I always got the hours I wanted. Store discount was 40%, one of the best things about working there.

Fun workplace

Very fun workplace. No issues. Great workplace if you are a student. Very nice management. Hours are flexible. I think you need to give them at least 3 days.

Terrible Management. Associates are cool though!

The management is terrible for the most part. They don't work around your schedule and they don't appreciate your work. They will treat you very good for the first month or two, and then it just gets miserable. The co-workers are nice though, and make you feel like a team. But most of the management is rude and disrespectful. You will be working way too hard for minimum wage.

Pros

Co-workers, environment, discount

Cons

Management, pay, long hours

Fair job with little to no pay. Managers work you very hard for the hourly rate of $10. Customers are also very rude and nothing will be handled by management

Pros

Hour breaks

Cons

Little pay

Ok place to work for

Job is gear towards teenager. No set hours and you will definitely work weekend and holidays. Pay was good compared to other stores. Management could be better

Pros

Discounts

I love working for this company. Pay can be a little better but other than that, I love my coworkers and my managers are the best. Very flexible with your schedule. Discount it’s a plus.

Pros

Very flexible

Cons

Pay

Good place to work in between school

The job is fun but very slow. Sometimes the policies are a bit annoying to follow, like the expectations and etc. I haven't been liking the job so far because my hours have been cut, and if you're like me who has bills to pay that's not something that you want. But it's a good place to learn about retail if it's your first retail job.

Pros

Good start, flexible hours, ok discounts

Cons

Can cut hours, sometimes too much with rules, management

September 21, 2020
Sales Associates are some of our most valued employees as they are the primary line to the customer -- and we understand it's not always easy, so we thank you!

Perfect start

I had ups and downs in this company, but that's exactly what you need. I had made great advancement in communication, choice making, maintainability ect. You have great accountability as a 1st experiencer in the workforce. Plus, creativity is also a build up to your character and you'll get to construct that every time you do your duty.

Pros

balanced brakes, good salary, great relationships

Cons

Sometimes you get forced extent shift, customers can get messy

August 27, 2020
We wouldn't be able to keep up the good work without dedicated and hard-working employees like yourself. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!

Good Job

Was a good part time job while in college. Pay was fair and the employee discounts were awesome. Would recommend to anyone that has a slight interest in joining the team here.

August 27, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we appreciate it!

You must pay for your own Uniforms

It's a good place to get your foot in the door. They offer a 30% in-store discount, and 40-50% discount online. Before working here, It's necessary to make sure that you are adherence to wearing the company's clothes and no other brand. They don't pay for your uniform. They don't offer discounted meals. For a mall employee, you will receive 10% off your food purchases. Don't be surprised if they schedule you 2-3 working days, as it was only a part time job.

August 27, 2020
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback! We appreciate the hard work you put in for us, especially in our retail stores' greatest time of need.

It is a very fast-paced workplace with a good work environment.

It was a very good place to work with amazing co-workers and okay management. They have very good hours if you are looking for that extra money. I would definitely recommend it to others.

Flexible schedule

They consider the time you are available :) it’s very convenient for a part timer like me :) If you want more hours, they will give it to you too. No pressure at all :)

March 2, 2020
Thank you for being at the front line of our consumers - we appreciate your hard work!

Great place

Overall great place to work even if you’re temporary or long term. Everyone is easy going and very friendly. I learned a lot of communication skills, along with register skills, and folding.

Pros

Decent discount, flexible hours

February 7, 2020
Thank you for being a part of the Ralph Lauren family! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Toxic company - avoid

Management favour people and let them get away with not doing what they should be doing and then pulling others up when they are doing things correctly. Lots of people talk behind each others' back and complain about each other. Managers encourage people to raise complaints. A very toxic place to work.

Pros

50% off 4 times a year

Cons

Toxic environment

Poor job

Good place to work. Fast-paced so always something to do, especially on weekends, good colleagues (not management) I've made friends for life there. Management team are horrendous, treat people of lower positions like they're literally below them. No care for staff below them despite mental health support and work support that they provide. Physically, the management do not care. Aside from this, good benefits and rewards. Good discounts, 30% for friends and family 4 times a year, too.

Loved it.

Everything about that Ralph Lauren location was wonderful. I miss it. Co-workers, managers, customers, they were all great. The pay was ok but the amount of hours they give makes it worth while.

brand history and competitors

good place to work. managers are great. teammates are helpful. there are a lot of training. The payment is minimum wage. Schedules are given every 2 weeks.

August 27, 2020
Thank you for your review, we enjoy having you as well! Ralph Lauren is a dynamic organization, and with that comes change and adaptation. We offer a plethora of courses and trainings to our employees to set them up for success -- so we agree, training is vital!