Siemens AG
Coronavirus update
Information from Siemens AG:

Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Hong Kong6 reviews
Job duties can vary from being very demanding to a nice relaxing day at the office. Hard to move up the company ladder as their career path is non existent.
Large company with plenty of team building events. Met plenty of successful people during my time with them.
Siemens has top world standards work ethics. They educate each of the employees with their well designed WEB BASED TRAININGs. They are one of the best employers in the world.
It is a very large company with a lot of divisions. You have the opportunity to learn and grow your career in various fields if you know how to navigate the bureaucracy. They LOVE engineers.
Many learning and training opportunities
Open to ideas and welcome innovation

Procedures and guidelines are clear although much paper works

Good centralized information system to work more efficiently
My day would be a regular 9 to 5 day, that would start by me going to the office and then take on whatever jobs would need to be done during the day.
I have learned about medical equipment being made by Siemens and have found its importance more than ever.

I got to meet and work with some really amazing and supportive people, who are willing to teach newcomers and not give up.

The workplace is fun to be in, they even do have casual fridays, which is a good way to lighten the workplace abit.

An overall enjoyable and great experience.
Pros
Free Lunches, great team people (including managers and engineers), good salary, great work environment, very supportive bunch of people
Cons
long hours, unforeseen overtime
Cohesive team with a good support system. Good management, open for suggestions and creativity. Great location for work, and reasonable hours.