Teamwork was key. Culture at the bank was great and most enjoyable was the people I met at work not only from the HK office but also from the network around the footprint.
Opportunity to work with staff from other countries and able to participate in different projects.
Good working place, good team work. Learn a lot of banking service, manage clients flow, solve complaint cases. The hardest part of job is to fulfill the service needed by customers which the service is not provided by the bank. Under such cases, I need to seek for the other team to help the customers.
- To generate business to customers transacting at counters.
- To handle deposit (Bulk Cash)/withdrawal transactions and provide other banking services
- To ensure that cash in the teller’s cash till is balanced to on-line cash book and all the
customer transactions are correctly posted.
- To post all general ledger entries and ensure the books of the branch are balanced.
- To support Payment Centre for scanning OTT/Chats/Cashier Order/Damand Draft
Very big and matrix organization which is complicated. Same message needs to send several times but makes it inefficient communication. Management are usually loyal employees which stay with the Bank for manay years. A lot show stoppers but few contributors. Lobbying, influrencing skill and networking skill are important to be successfully within the Bank.