Sun Life Financial
Coronavirus update
Information from Sun Life Financial:

Sun Life Financial Employee Reviews

Hong Kong9 reviews
Working at sun life has been a quite good decision I’ve ever made. The office culture is amazing, and the sales “pit” is full of energy throughout the day. If you don’t get pumped up on the floor just by listening to everyone else on the phone, this probably isn’t the job for you.

There are several ongoing training opportunities, and depending on who your Director is, you could have an amazing direct team experience, too.
As I am in the regional office, the works here are not quite urgent. Unlife other jobs in Hong Kong, work life balance is pretty good. Company always put staff's safety on first priority.
Great place with great people. Lots of opportunities and learn new things everyday. Management is approachable, understanding and mentoring. Love this place for work.
Responsible to arrange customer contract, relationship building and maintenance through personalized service.
Maintain strong relationship and communicate with potential clients
Pros
Good opportunity for internship
Cons
No salary
good company products and brand name
insufficient company support in selling activities
Pros
flexible working nature
Cons
lack job security
公司環境及文化非常好, 晉升機會多,有好的學習平台,同事間互相鼓勵、支持,好像一家人。
公司醫療福利非常完善。
Nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
I believe the most enjoyable part of this job is that I got a chance to know many new friends with talents and passion. They like communicate with people and listen to other's opinion.
My role at Sun Life Financial consisted of constant interaction with various functions in multiple Asian countries as I performed compliance oversight of business processes. I had to learn to be flexible and adaptable to different cultures while setting consistent best practices in the compliance programs. My work environment was open-door and management was receptive of new ideas in order to improve efficiency. The hardest and also most enjoyable part of my job was the opportunity to interact with the different cultures and customs and to assist with implementing/applying international standards in developing countries
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
conference calls at odd hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sun Life Financial?