Swire Properties

Swire Properties Employee Reviews

Hong Kong4 reviews
Excellent company in many respects - great leadership and teams, good structure and staff benefits, care for staff in general, a lot of opportunities, although progression can be a bit slow.

This is a company based in HK
Pros
good structure and governance, good leadership, care for staff, growth opportunities, work life balance
Cons
slightly conservative
I can feel the stage of the perform and the management structure as well as the individual and the teamwork of diversity and know to handle the difficult situation by observing, problem-solving, communication skills, and mutual task, as my job have to shift in 24 hours can be used for me in the future my personal live experience and can be handle different situation in any time, place, and reality .
As a mega size company in Hong Kong. Definitely, there are many department support. But sometimes there are lack of manpower situations.
But it was an excellent opportunities to improve the communication skills and further different skills in this company and working environment.
During my career in Swire Properties, I was responsible for the following,
• Answering shopper’s requirements, complaint handling and general administrative tasks

• Assist in general administrative work of the Marketing and Promotions team such as filing, purchase order processing, stationery order…etc

• Monitoring closely on the promotions figures and preparing projects reports

• Monitoring daily operations of promotion booth

• Liaising with suppliers and contractors on productions of in-mall collaterals, signage and shops renovations

• Supporting the execution of marketing campaigns such as sending eDM

I also learnt interpersonal skills and enhanced communication skills between customers, obtained a better understanding of customer’s behavior.

Swire Properties is a sizable company which offered great working environment and learning opportunities for graduates like me in the marketing industry. The company provided me opportunities to encounter marketing matters for the team and eventually became an assistant for preparing marketing collaterals.
Pros
Engaged in practical marketing matters
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Swire Properties?