Teemwork.ai

Teemwork.ai Employee Reviews

Temporary project

When my qualifications match will be offered another project. No benefits, but the pay was good. The job listing was accurate that it was a limited job. After Human Resources forwarded the information, it took about a month to hear from the supervisor.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

no benefits

It was okay

It's a good job if you have a good supervisor. It was easy and I worked according to my own schedule. It was easy to do and I didn't feel stressed at all. I had a good manager so I enjoyed the job.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Pay date changes all the time, sometimes bad managers

Transcription- something you do until you can find anything else

With transcription, everything depends on the audio quality and your manager. Stringent guidelines and sketchy audio usually result in you making maybe 4 or 5 dollars an hour when all is said and done. Work is sporadic.

Satisfactory pay, easy to get job

The job is quite easy to get, it doesn't require much for qualification and skills. However it doesn't pay much, though I did find the pay to be enough for living in Poland.

Buena empresa para trabajar

Fue temporal mi trabajo pero muy bueno, pude trabajar desde casa y con buen sueldo

Pros

Trabajo desde casa

Cons

Es temporal

Time-draining tedious work for extremely little pay.

This company employs its victims through contracts so that they don't have to put in any real work on their part to provide you with stable decent paying work. Working here you are a statistic to them so completely forget about any upward mobility, any type of benefits, or even communication with your project lead or anyone else within the company. I have had times here where I have had important information that I needed to tell a project lead in order to let them know about an error in the work that someone had made as it was being pushed out to all the contractors and they completely ignored my initial email and follow ups.Also if you're not savvy enough while applying to the company or perhaps you've never had an "independent 'sub-contractor'" job before, you might not notice that their decent hourly pay number is actually hourly pay plus all the taxes that you're going to have to take out of that paycheck yourself. That combined with the fact that this is not an hourly paying job, means that the pay suddenly becomes quite small. Fluctuating on and well below the federal minimum wage line *if* you are lucky to have work actually available for you to complete. But again, they don't need to worry about paying you a pittance because you're an "independent 'sub-contractor,'" which basically means legally you are counted as self-employed.See the next problem comes where there is simply no work to do. If you're that desperate for a stable income even if it's on or below federal minimum wage that you decide to take the job anyway, you'll soon be disappointed to find out that -

Pros

Flexibility in work schedule, Remote

Cons

Very little pay (under federal minimum wage), Basically no contact with higher-ups, Rarely any work, Stressful, Tedious, No upward mobility, You could be removed at any point, etc

Good company,

It is a very good company, offers good pay/salaries, and a variety of job opportunities, the salary is reasonable, regarding the staff... an excellent communication, and professional.

Pros

Work from home

Great for a quick buck

The company offers different projects to help you earning more as a side-job, but it can’t be a full time job since the payment is not enough. There are several kinds of projects so you may find the one that fits you the most and go for it.

Pros

Flexibility, good communication with the management, easy to do

Cons

No paid leaves, no vacations, no healthcare

Zeer lage vergoedingen

Aangezien je voor transcriptie betaald krijgt per uur aan audio dat je oplevert en de kwaliteit van de audio zeer slecht en de aanwijzingen nogal onduidelijk zijn, verdien je uiteindelijk een paar euro per uur.

Flexible working hours, low payment

I work remotely as a transcriber for Teemwork. We dont get paid per hour for our work, but we get paid out of how much we produce. Since the programs we have used are freshly made they have a lot of bugs, and we wont get paid for the time we have to struggle with that. The company doesnt seem very well organized and they keep complaining about our production speed, even though they dont provide a fully working tool. I will not recommend starting working in this company. Only thing I can say that is positive is the flexible working hours, but doesnt help much when the payment is low. It was better before when they would pay a fixed rate per hours work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teemwork.ai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Teemwork.ai with