Teemwork.ai

Teemwork.ai Employee Reviews for Transcriptionist

Transcriptionist4 reviews

Transcription- something you do until you can find anything else

With transcription, everything depends on the audio quality and your manager. Stringent guidelines and sketchy audio usually result in you making maybe 4 or 5 dollars an hour when all is said and done. Work is sporadic.

Satisfactory pay, easy to get job

The job is quite easy to get, it doesn't require much for qualification and skills. However it doesn't pay much, though I did find the pay to be enough for living in Poland.

Great for a quick buck

The company offers different projects to help you earning more as a side-job, but it can’t be a full time job since the payment is not enough. There are several kinds of projects so you may find the one that fits you the most and go for it.

Pros

Flexibility, good communication with the management, easy to do

Cons

No paid leaves, no vacations, no healthcare

Flexible working hours, low payment

I work remotely as a transcriber for Teemwork. We dont get paid per hour for our work, but we get paid out of how much we produce. Since the programs we have used are freshly made they have a lot of bugs, and we wont get paid for the time we have to struggle with that. The company doesnt seem very well organized and they keep complaining about our production speed, even though they dont provide a fully working tool. I will not recommend starting working in this company. Only thing I can say that is positive is the flexible working hours, but doesnt help much when the payment is low. It was better before when they would pay a fixed rate per hours work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teemwork.ai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Teemwork.ai with

• Teemwork.ai
  • Transcriptionist
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?