Tesla
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Tesla Employee Reviews

Hong Kong6 reviews
Everybody works hard in the company, however, very chaotic place and employees are entirely expandable.

Not recommended for long term career development.
Many KPI need to achieve .It is not unreasonable and not necessary.
Employee benefit not bad. However , co-worker is sucked . Some senior co-woker always yelled and grumpy in office.

Department between communication quite bad.
Everyone work as a team, we were like a big family from during work to after work.
Our service center is very busy every single day from early in the morning, everyone is multi tasking, sometimes we get really tired but because of this we are all very driven and fast. The managers always cheers us up and let us take breaks to recharge.

From the beginning i found it really difficult to have multi works to do, but then it forced me to learn quicker and with quality because you would want to get things done and keep the work going smoothly,
I have worked in this company over 3 years. I have two chances to visit abroad service centers and factory. I also met a couple of passionate enthusiasm co-workers in our team.
Pros
learned many high technologies
Cons
work hard, stressful
Coworkers are just like classmates back in High School. They find ways to make working fun during the process although the environment is very high stress.
Work is usually mechanical and repetitive. Tasks are not demanding. Work environment is chilled and easy-going. It is good if you prefer a relaxed job but career advancement is on great concerned for this position.