Tesla

Tesla Employee Reviews

Hong Kong7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,326 reviews

Repetitive

Work is usually mechanical and repetitive. Tasks are not demanding. Work environment is chilled and easy-going. It is good if you prefer a relaxed job but career advancement is on great concerned for this position.

Face pace

It is face pace and a good enviorment for work. the co worker are helpful and nice, also fresh.The salary is very low if you as a contractor, but become a full time staff in tesla are quite difficult

Pros

Can test drive

Cons

Over Time Work without allowance

only for suck-up

Worst workplace culture ever, there is an inner circle, if you don't praise those people in that inner circle, you'd get bullied. You also can't tell the truth, if you mentioned something that require improvement, they won't listen to you and they'll bully you, they'll bad mouth you behind your back, they will make sure you'll never be able to advance in your job and stay at the bottom. Only the people who are incompetent can be promoted, their work is only to watch youtube all day and shop online all day, nothing else. Each department hates each other, nothing is ever on the same page and never share information within the company, everything's a secret, can't work / communicate between departments. Again, unless you suck up those people in the inner circle. Don't join this company if you have integrity and morale standard.

High-pressureand stressful workplace

Many KPI need to achieve .It is not unreasonable and not necessary. Employee benefit not bad. However , co-worker is sucked . Some senior co-woker always yelled and grumpy in office. Department between communication quite bad.

Positive workplace with friendly co-workers

Everyone work as a team, we were like a big family from during work to after work. Our service center is very busy every single day from early in the morning, everyone is multi tasking, sometimes we get really tired but because of this we are all very driven and fast. The managers always cheers us up and let us take breaks to recharge. From the beginning i found it really difficult to have multi works to do, but then it forced me to learn quicker and with quality because you would want to get things done and keep the work going smoothly,

Reputable company and give me a lot of opportunities

I have worked in this company over 3 years. I have two chances to visit abroad service centers and factory. I also met a couple of passionate enthusiasm co-workers in our team.

Pros

learned many high technologies

Cons

work hard, stressful

Fun Workplace

Coworkers are just like classmates back in High School. They find ways to make working fun during the process although the environment is very high stress.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tesla. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tesla with