The Bottle Shop

The Bottle Shop Employee Reviews

Good Atmosphere To Work At

Really lively and fun place to work where we were all collaborative in effort and it felt as if everyone was a real team. If it was still open would really recommend.

Great!

Loved it, great pay, amazing bosses and collegues. Work was super fufilling and always fun. The store is no longer there but should be returning, if it does I would highly reccomend working here!

i liked it

The owner at the time I was there was a nice lady. the owner now is very rude and unpleasant. I was asked about variety.and what liquor went with what food.etc

drunkards galore

This place opens at 7am and you at times have people waiting in the parking lot to get their alcohol. It can be A LOT to deal with at times because it's not just people getting off third shift.

Pros

awesome management, discounts

Cons

people are terrible, owners are trash

Awesome

Great place to work ! Great staff and a pleasant place to work and be. Very relaxed environment and was able to learn a lot about the customer service industry.

First Job

This was my first job so I was still learning how to be an employee. The management was okay, it was through a family friend. Overall it was positive.

cleaner

placement started at 11 o'clock i cleaned the kitchen,bar want for dinner then fighed off anything hat needed done how to clan i did not deal with the management at all i was just lleft to get on with it without any real help i did not find anything enjoyable about it

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Management is wonderful to work with. Regular customers are very friendly. Hours are very flexible. Family is very important to our employers. Great place to work.

My daily routine.

My day of work would start off with getting business set of for opening. Setting the til up, turning on all lights and making sure everything was stocked and i would clean anything that needed to be cleaned before i would unlock the doors. After opening store , i would start looking at inventory . Every day of the week i had salesmen taking and bringing in orders. This was done while attending to the public and running the cash register throughout the day. I would price and put stock away as it came in during the day. During any quiet time i stocked and did plenty of cleaning. The next thing you know it was time to go. Loved the job . I left because of personal reasons. All and all i enjoyed the work.

Love It

It has been a joy to work with my co-workers here at The Bottle Shop. I have learned a lot about the wine and liquor business and how a manager is supposed to treat his employees.

Pros

Fun Laid back meeting people

Fun, upbeat environment with a great staff.

A typical day at work includes many duties. Everything from stocking, receiving inventory, helping customers and keeping up with current product knowledge. This particular position puts me in from of a lot of people running the tasting bar. I have to field random questions and be on my toes with quick answers. The management and other co-workers are incredible at the Bottle Shop. Highly educated and great with people. The hardest part of the job is learning what your customers want and always being able to supply their needs. I enjoy most the relationships I've developed with the staff and regular customers. The Bottle Shop is a GREAT place to work.

Productive Workplace

A friendly atmosphere that allows you to work alongside a team in confidence. I learned communication and interaction skills that have allowed me to get to where I am now. Customer service was of high priority. I learned a lot of skills and strategies to working in the environment. My co-workers were friendly and open minded. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a team, we were a family that helped and supported each other through work problems. The hardest part of the job was selling the business and losing the 15 years of hard work and experience

Pros

Friendly Environment

laid back workplace. easy job.

a typical day consisted of stocking selves and coolers. greeting customers that came into the store and helping them find what they needed. job was very easy. the hardest part of working there was staying busy when we were slow

Pros

friendly co workers on night crew

Cons

no breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bottle Shop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Bottle Shop
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?