The Chinese University of Hong Kong 香港中文大學

The Chinese University of Hong Kong 香港中文大學 Employee Reviews in Sha Tin, New Territories

Sha Tin, New Territories15 reviews
Not a good choice to develop your long term career but it is work life balance. Have to manage multiple projects at the same time and also needed to follow the project from beginning to the end.
Teaching a university class is great, but if you'd like to work as a part-time lecturer, you get paid peanuts and there's no job security since contracts are only semester-long.
培養高級學術研究人才的好地方,並兼有科學與人文之研究。院內有綜合體育埸館,埸內設有游泳池丶網球場丶羽毛球埸丶籃球場丶健身中心等設施,是假日運動的好去處。
There are richer resources & more well-known, highly qualified scholars in a bigger university. It is a good place for a staff to learn, to add value after work at the campus. But the campus location is a little bit inconvenient.
Pros
Learning resources
Cons
Location, mosquitos every where in the campus
I loved the students at Chinese University of Hong Kong. They were usually committed and enthusiastic. They were the best part of the job. They were always game for whatever I asked them to do.
Would be pleased to share this during the process of the interview and will be happy to take questions at that point of time as required :
Typical day

and so forth.

Thank you.
須刞大半生人効力於中大,喜樂參半,歷盡四代校長,見盡多少畢業生成為教授,由一個荒涼的地盤至現今的校园建築群,感慨良多!
Pros
仍與公務員掛钩
Cons
上級官僚, 永不聽下屬建議或訴求
In this position, I needed to handle a research project with little supervision. Had the opportunity to learn the research skills independently through reading books or internet materials. Interviewing the dementia elderly improve my interpersonal skills a lot.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Unstable future
Challenges are parts of life. Once you get through them. Nothing is considered a problem. Life is all about learning. Never should we all give up.
Pros
Enjoyable
Cons
T8me consuming
There are lots of things to learn from colleagues in the laboratory. The management of the school is well organised and they have regular weekly laboratory group meetings. This gives a support and update each other about the recent results of their projects. The hardest part of the internship job is the intensive learning about the experiments undertake for cancer research. After all, it was an amazing experience and I could take the experiences to prepare myself as a research assistant in my career.
Pros
Organised laboratory
Cons
Shared laboratory desk
日常:朝九晚六
學到:勤力

管理層:中級管理層人數過多,比低級前線員工更多

同事:好

困難:前線員工不足

喜歡:人工不錯,褔利不錯
It was a student helper work, part time. Fine pay. The work was assisting professor to collecting data, analysis the data.
The MBA Programs gave me great exposure to meet and recruit the best talents from around the world.

People are friendly and approachable. Work life balance is good.
really good academic institutions. I was selected as the chairman of mathematical and statistical association. I enjoy the days.
A very good place to learn & contribute. Had opportunity to work with reporters from all over the world. Obtained good guidance to perform.
Pros
good working enviorment, culture
Cons
politics within the management