The Chinese University of Hong Kong 香港中文大學

The Chinese University of Hong Kong 香港中文大學 Management reviews

Hong Kong37 reviews
I could enhance my basic Excel skills and It was a good opportunity to build close relationship with professor. Since I worked at home, balancing with my life was also satisfactory.
Hardest part of the job was time management. I worked during my university term, so I have to manage time efficiently for both working and studying, especially during exam periods.
Fortunately, professor understood my situation, so did not set any certain amount of work to do or due date. I could work under less pressure which enhanced my productivity as a result.
Pros
Free working hour
Cons
Time management for both working and studying
The working environment is very enjoyable, with nice and friendly colleagues. Everyone is willing to teach and help each other. I often receive helps from colleagues in my own department as well as support from other departments. Job duties include management of Master programmes offered by the Department of Geography and Resource Management, organising student activities and conferences.
Would be pleased to share this during the process of the interview and will be happy to take questions at that point of time as required :
Typical day

and so forth.

Thank you.
There are lots of things to learn from colleagues in the laboratory. The management of the school is well organised and they have regular weekly laboratory group meetings. This gives a support and update each other about the recent results of their projects. The hardest part of the internship job is the intensive learning about the experiments undertake for cancer research. After all, it was an amazing experience and I could take the experiences to prepare myself as a research assistant in my career.
Pros
Organised laboratory
Cons
Shared laboratory desk
日常:朝九晚六
學到:勤力

管理層:中級管理層人數過多,比低級前線員工更多

同事:好

困難:前線員工不足

喜歡:人工不錯,褔利不錯
A very good place to learn & contribute. Had opportunity to work with reporters from all over the world. Obtained good guidance to perform.
Pros
good working enviorment, culture
Cons
politics within the management