The Estée Lauder Companies

The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Hong Kong12 reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,206 reviews

Stress and no work life balance

Many opportunities and projects which allow you to keep updated with the market. However manpower is not enough to support the daily workload. No work life balance and OT everyday even on weekends.

人事

更高管理層較難體會底層員工,評論傾鈄中間管理層,不夠公平。 每次評核剛巧同事放假/有事,之後沒有補回,沒有改期。一年定時不只一次的員工跟高層會面時間,變了一年只有一次,甚至沒有。 感到不被公司所重視、尊重的員工。

be careful

- no work/life balance - poor management - stressful - discouraging and demotivating - poor compensation - lack of training - lack of manpower - no recognition and appreciation - high turnover rate

Fun Work Place

Hello! This is Winnie.I came to London to working hoilday. I very much like to have opportunity to explain more about myself in person and at the same time learn more about the job nature of the concerned position.

stressful

Kind of heavy work load even as a part time helper. Co workers are nice sometimes they would have argues. Working place is quite small. Nothing much more to tell.

Enjoyable working experience

Could really feel the developed management culture of a big company. Good horizontal and vertical communication and cooperation between departments and teams. Overall an enjoyable experience.

Pros

Reasonable workload

The company went with me through an important life

I work during the Clinique period of 8.5 hours.I work in this ten years, really learned a lot. Between people get along (how to provide quality services), management (how to manage a counter), operation and learn to study life! The hardest work is that the company often do a lot of different large-scale event and promotion, adaptability to be faster, and with high strength The initial need a little time to adapt but fortunately I quickly adapt down! Also became part of my favorite because the event and promotion are very successful, I also very input

Pros

Free good and staff staff purchase

Cons

Not bank holiday

good

Is a good company that provide good benefits to staff.

Executive Assistant

The time I worked there was too short to comment. Office environment is very good. Employee benefit good too. The company also has good people, very nice.

Good one

Good boss and learnt many things in this company. good experience

No work-life balance, and long working hour

A typical day for work from 9-530 official, but normally it will off at 8/9pm, very long working hours. The managment is not good, always taking long time for approval, and many administration work on every day.

Pros

$4000 Free Goods per quarterly

Cons

Poor Management, Long approval time

Good work environment and nice people

Estee Lauder Hong Kong is a good place to work and learn, the management provides many opportunities to employees to learn. The office is clean and beautiful. As an Employee Services team member, I have a great time working with all nine APAC countries.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Estée Lauder Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

The Estée Lauder Companies Reviews by Location

• The Estée Lauder Companies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?