The Hong Kong Jockey Club 香港賽馬會

The Hong Kong Jockey Club 香港賽馬會 Employee Reviews

Productive, Innovative and fun workspace

It is great to be worked in there.Management inplace, always take care of staff.Nice MNC culture, supportive team environment, training and opportunities.

You (your luck) decide you experience

They assign you to a host and it's very unlikely that you'll go somewhere else after you graduated from the program. And HR has limited influence on how your host is going to assign you tasks / treat you / train you so your experience will depend on your luck, you can also fight for a fruitful experience though. Good place to start your career, but might not be the best place to stay if you are too laid back.

Pros

Very decent pay, work from home

Cons

Learning curve might not be steep at times

Flexible schedule

The schedule of the position of the part-time customer service representative was quite flexible. It was good for students to train their communication skills.

垃圾管理

管理只按人頭處理事情,而不是用職能處理事情永遠由不理解公司運作的人去當管理決策,没有了解前缐職員的苦況,放假突發on duty, 只識比返comp leave

Pros

大公司

Cons

工作範圍模糊,瑣碎繁複流程多

Not bad

Working environment so-so, but the pay is really good. Worked in a team that only works for 4 hours sometimes for an 8 hour shift. So doing part time is definitely worth it.

Pros

Pay well

Cons

not much upside

Very competitive

Long working hours,dangerous to take care the racehorses ,very easy get hurt for the horses but good benefits,good housing provide, good health care ,good salaries wages

Fruitful environment

Nice place and colleagues, environment is very good and clean.

It is good for those who would like to have a stable working environment

I worked there in 2005 for only 4 months. As my contract is just a 3 months contract and I have found a perm job in my 4th month so I quit because of a better opportunity. The culture of HKJC is a very local one. There still got a tea lady to serve you tea every day. I was spoilt by that kind of service. Other than that, the people there are very kind to me. I'm not sure is it because I was too fresh and not competitive. The only annoying part is they have very rigid working hours. As a designer, I prefer flexible working hours.

Pros

Team lunch, tea lady service, rigid working hours, gym

Cons

Long probation, salary is not competitive

與其他員工建立友好關係

在工作中,我學習到與員工建立友好關係是不可缺少的元素。因為無論任何一種工作,都需要與其他員工一起工作。要提早工作效率的話,與員工共同工作會提升工作效率。

Good experience

Good colleagues Good benefit But high pressure working environment

Job

It is a high reputation multinational company in Hong Kong. Much of the candidate are willing to entering this kind of company. They are currently in 2 year contract terms for all full time staff

High-standard working environment

Most members of Hong Kong Jockey Club are rational, well-behaved and nice. Managerial level treated part-time staff very well, they like to have a short briefing before to start event for reminding us the process during the event. Excellent guidance is the key to success. My supervisor had never punish me harshly when I did something wrongly, instead of scolding at me, she would prefer explaining the importance of doing it correctly and how to serve the members in a well manner.

工作環境好

工作環境好, 同事相處和諧, 互相幫助, 互相合作, 工作和諧, 同事願意幫助新同事, 能在工作中學習技能

馬會無理剝奪我職位

我有工作能力, 在其他公司受聘, 面試表現ok,但被馬會無理剝奪 而且我在新公司獲得續約及過probation,相信唔係我問題, 係公司問題,帶有色眼鏡

Work-life balanced

Most of the people are able to be off work on time. That let you have work life balance. You may learn how to work in BIG organisation that requires following process for all activities.

Pros

Providing Gym facilities

Cons

Parking space is too far from office building

環境好,但客人頗多沒有禮貌

休閒的兼職,不需要花費太多時間及精力,可以在兼職後進行個人事務,對於家庭主婦或學生來說是不錯的兼職。

工作日常

日常中學會處理客人的應急措施,能夠有效率和高質量幫助到客人的應急問題,讓客人感受到在馬會的開心愉悅心情

not good not bad

not good not bad. normal salary and workplace. work hard and play hard. not much stress, if you need money, you can work. it is a good experience.thank you.

Quite challenging and unique environment

Quite challenging and unique environment. Daily works are filled with problem solving and business liaison. Good orientation provided by the company to ramp up new staff.

Fast pace and fun place to work

It was like a little community to work in HKJC. People were nice to work with. Fast pace and productive environment. A very wonderful work experience in my life.

Professional

HKJC is a hevay workload firm but with high level of integrity and professional. The company provide you with a professional concept for your future public organisation role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hong Kong Jockey Club 香港賽馬會. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Hong Kong Jockey Club 香港賽馬會