TMF Group

TMF Group Employee Reviews

Hong Kong2 reviews
independent with no support from colleagues, every single staff is overloaded
Pros
lots of opportunities
Cons
In TMF Group, personally, the senior management is innovative and always support to the business. They are happy to try /support to new business / promotion ideas.

I manage day-to-day marketing operations for the Hong Kong, China and Taiwan offices of this global professional services company, as well as devise and execute country marketing plans for each territory. I also assist with local execution of campaigns including digital, branding , advertising and client communication. Through direct contact with different suppliers, business partners and colleagues, I built a sophisticated network with them.

Marketing should be the best team to work in TMF Group when Richard reformed and strengthened the team. The team made me feel harmony, ONE TEAM. No doubt to say that, I really enjoy to work with the team.

Anyway, to make sure commercial staff members understand that marketing is a helper instead of a barrier should be the hardest thing to me.
Pros
Marketing is a good team to work in
Cons
Sometimes people