TranscribeMe

TranscribeMe Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Analyst

Quality Assurance Analyst4 reviews

Accepts entry level transcribers and has good support

They are willing to allow you to start at an entry-level position and scale to more advanced teams as you learn. They have a great support forum as well as good communication through the Help Desk.

Great Remote Company with Opportunity for advancement

Really can't say enough good things about this company. Sadly was let go due to legislation because it's an unfortunate time for freelancers but that's not really the company's fault. I worked for TM for three years and during that time I was able to advance to QA editor, work on really interesting and well-paying projects, join teams, and meet some great people who cared about the freelancers and also the clients. The TM Yammer is what really connects the freelancers and team leads. After you join special teams is when you get the non-stop work, so don't give up until you join those. Really, the pay increases a whole lot when you get to edit your own files and send straight to the client. Always interesting work ranging from emergency dispatch, race car, business, legal, education. You can join the medical team and learn a whole lot of medical and HIPAA-compliance. Able to work offline on some projects and learn different kinds of transcription software. Yes, the pay could be higher for entry-level transcribers and you certainly cannot live off the money during this time. But I always considered that the "free education" period that the company gives everyone. Then, as you keep practicing, asking questions, and learning you end up getting exactly what you put in, no more and no less. I consider myself a professional transcriptionist now and that's pretty impressive considering this is an app-based, crowdfunding sort of company. Anyway! Loved the company and experience-- 10/10, would recommend.

It's a Wonderful Job

I enjoyed working from home and not having to travel to and from my job. It was a pleasant and wonderfully relaxed experience for me. The work was very scarce, but there was always someone there to offer you advice and help in with work issues or work related problems. Other department would offer work, training and/or projects that would also help you gain experience working in other fields and learning new tasks while earning. I truly enjoyed working for this innovative company and would recommend working here for anyone who would like to supplement their income and receive bonuses and prizes offered by the many departments managers.

Pros

Working at home.

Cons

Not enough work to have a full time pay.

Excellent, flexible, company with opportunity for quick advancement and extra earning opportunities

Work any hours of the day or night you desire. The company recognizes your hard work and attention to detail and rewards it by quickly promoting you. I love the fact that this is truly a global internet company and you work with people from all over the world. All work is done online and yet you can still create virtual work-environment relationships with your co-workers via the virtual water cooler. This is a great job to put extra money in your pocket and a great tool for beginning transcribers.

Pros

Totally flexible hours, get paid whenever you choose to transfer your earnings, a variety of job types so it never gets boring.

Cons

Payment is per audio hour not the actual hours you spend on a project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TranscribeMe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TranscribeMe with