TutorABC

TutorABC Employee Reviews

Hong Kong3 reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits

Overall, I feel good working at this company. They really think of what's better and more convenient to the teachers. The working hour is flexible. You can cancel anytime. The platform is easy to navigate.

Pros

Flexible and bonuses

Cons

Few students give unnecessary feedbacks

Official response from TutorABC

August 6, 2022
Dear Teacher,We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here.It's good to know that this job meets your needs. We will be introducing more positive changes this year to enhance your experience here at TutorABC - stay tuned!Kind regards,TutorABC

The company is great!

I am a senior consultant and have been working with Tutor ABC for 4 years. I have really enjoyed getting to experience teaching students English. The company provides excellent training and gives the teacher flexibility to make their own hours. Working from home is an added benefit. I would highly recommend them! Awesome company! Pay is always on time! Booking is amazing!

Official response from TutorABC

June 5, 2022
Dear Teacher,Thank you for taking the time to comment. We couldn't have achieved what we have done without awesome teachers like you. Long may it continue!Kind regards,TutorABC

Good for work at home single people

If you have a family or need extra income and you need to work at home this job is ok. But be careful you understand technology well and follow all of their guidelines otherwise you won't succeed. They have expectations but they are sometimes hard to know as there is no oversight as to how the client's rate tutors. If they don't like you they can give you a poor rating even if you do everything right. However you can contest the rating. the flexibility is pretty great, and the communication is usually immediate but the pay is poor if you don't get your ratings.

Pros

Flexible and work at home

Cons

pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TutorABC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TutorABC with