TUTOROO

TUTOROO Employee Reviews

productive and flexible works place

Good place to work because you are your own boss, you do not to worry about payments because students pay to you and also they can bring people as soon as you need it

They double charged me to have my profile promoted and never refunded me the second payment.They don't respond to your emails.However, if you delay responding to potential students, they immediately freeze your account.They're a bunch of money-grabbers offering nothing in return.

You work when its convenient to you.

The company doesn't have any physical buildings, so you work when you feel like it. because it is mostly online and you're a tutor. the managers are very understanding. you can choose to meet up with your student or remain to teach online. the is a bit tricky because tutoroo keeps your first payments. and only start paying out after the second or third lesson.

Tutoroo was okay but lacked security

The tutu roo website was easy to use but the job had no security as was on a contract basis and they didn’t guarantee hours. Was good to earn extra cash but not great as a main income.

Just love it

Flexible hours, the salary is perfect , nice management, nice people. The best opportunity online and teaching in person too.You choose your salary. I would like to recommend Tutoroo to everyone. Best place if you have enough customers.

I had very bad experience with tutoroo

I had VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with this company. I worked there as a tutor. They make tutors work 2 weeks for free and tutors get nothing when students decide not to continue after 2 weeks. Even though their policy says that they will pay us back half of the tuition fee if the student decides to discontinue after the second week.

Best tutoring company ever

They matched me with a student and NEVER paid me. They owe me around 100usd. I'm waiting since July, and it's almost November. The worst tutoring company ever. Just a bunch of scammers

Pros

nothing

Cons

scammers

Mazing for freelancers

It´s and amazing tool for teaching or learning any language. You can be in touch with your students via Phone or Email. Very easy and flexible for expats.

Perfect part-time job for student

I work as a tutor at Tutoroo. Tutoroo is a good agent, they ensure we tutor get a fair pay from the client. Is nice working with Tutoroo, their management is good as well.

its a great platform

its a great platform for language learning and easy to access. A very reliable and convenient website for online-learning as well as face to face teaching

Not Consistent

Unresponsive. Unprofessional. Long waits. Short communications. Long wait before any clients. No actual assigned jobs. No promo for you. Overall, not happy.

Proftable

Was a complementary job that i could earn some money, was nice. When i will come back i will start again. But next time i hope i canhave more students.

Pros

You can make extra money

Cons

There's no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TUTOROO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TUTOROO with