UNIQLO

UNIQLO Employee Reviews

Hong Kong45 reviews

Found 45 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,836 reviews

The supervisor was so harsh

I was responsible for completing the customer satisfaction survey. Overall, I just need to work alone to communicate with customers. However, there's nobody who can help me when I first come to the store like how to clock in/clock out in their computer, a locker for storage, and even the iPad that is used for my duties.

人工高

時薪不錯,能夠穿著Uniqlo的衣服上班舒適。但工作方式同文化較差。制度比較死板,工作方式思維較多餘。

9也不屌

多野做到嘔,番得早收得夜,諗住hea下都ok既,但認真做你會預左好辛苦,好多野做,永遠都有做唔完既野,要小心身體,因經常要日夜癲倒。

The heavy workloads with little salary

The job offered many opportunities to learn and the work was never dull to me. However, the job has no work-life balance and always has to work overtime. Most of the managers are friendly and willing to teach. The salary is not competitive since the workload is too heavy.

Pros

Many things to learn

Cons

Heavy workload, salary not competitive

人工高、假多

同事們好多都好好嘅,個別舖頭有小圈子囉,但大部分都ok嘅,雖然話升職制度好明確,夠分就俾你去考,但俾唔俾分好睇店長心情。

Pros

假多

Cons

經常OT,高壓力,經常調舖

工作環境好

工作文化:速度要快,有效率,以客人為先,對員工要求高,有禮貌,例如摺衫要摺到A rank,進入staff room要說「辛苦了」等,同事關係良好。

Pros

彈性上班時間

Cons

夜更會OT

Nice workplace for no experience workers

It is a job that you can pick up fast after a few days of working. They will provide a half-day onsite training for the skills you need for this position.

Working environment quite good

It is good for people to learn the communication skill and the inter relationship with others.

Stressful environment

Even as a part-time salesperson, you have would have tremendous work to do, including tidying up the store, changing mannequin, altering jeans, and other basic duties. To conclude, I would say that this job is quite stressful. However, friendly colleagues would make you want to stay there.

日本制度令香港人難以接受

日本人太著重於外表、規矩。令到某些時侯令人覺得需要過份服從而感到壓力,例如需要背誦UNIQLO基本方針、服務六大用語等,其實反而懂得如何利用就足夠。

Pros

良好升遷制度

Cons

壓力大,OT視為基本

Uniqlo做兼職好過做全職

兼職人工ok,唔駛ot,話走就走,冇咩壓力,但全職要ot,仲要跟住d奇怪公司規矩搏升職,但其實d規矩有好多只系增加工作量,同時又幫唔到生意,仲要阻人收工

no good

you have to spend all your time on working on this, i really hate it

good

dhasvxbjansbdshvasgyhuajnsabhdhvwyshbad v 和國務院去函世界杯拿到 v 韓國一起維護就不好玩的

工作日常

-工作繁鎖,重覆性很高,但上手跟學習都不難,但日式公司有自己一套教育制度 .整體不錯,只是日常工作量很容易不平衡,建議多設獎勵制度提高員工歸屬感 -

Pros

同事好

Cons

高壓

good

A company which have their own standard in order to improve customers experience.

前景理想

Working in uniqlo may have a good future which you have good promotion opportunity. And i can learn alot of knowlege anout different disciplines . However, the working hours are too long including the OT ,so it's difficult to get a work-life balance.

Pros

OT薪金補貼高

Cons

生活與工作時間不平衡

Work Experience

• Greeted customers at the front door and helped customers with purchases. • Answered customer questions and complaints, working to ensure complete customer satisfaction. • Monitored security system. • Helped customer to transfer the item from other store to our store, and recalled customer to pick up their order item. • Met all the sale goals and frequently increase monthly sales goals by 10 – 15%.

良好工作環境

公司裡雖遵守的規定與要求很多,雖則如此,但有效教育和提升在職者與人溝通技巧、表達及聆聽能力、處理問題之應變能力、禮貌、提升自信心等等。

Pros

工作時間彈性

Cons

要求高工作效率,容易使人疲憊

Great working experience and learning a lot

There are much opportunities in learning how to manage a store. Their aims to train everyone to be a store manager or management person. Try different post in a shop such as cashier, warehouse person, sales, fitting person or shop cleaner. However job work and life balance is not appropriate. Working more than 10 hours a day is basic. Always, working 12 or more hours a day. You can earn OT and Bonus but lost health.

Pros

Great Learning Experience

Cons

Long Working Hours

工作時間長 經常超過12小時

工作時間長, 經常超過12小時 管理層大部分只為上司而工作,沒有同理心 經常需要overnight或於凌晨開始工作 升遷機會大多留給umc,即manager trainee

Cons

Too much workload

good working environment

UNIQLO is a Japanese company, so there will be a lot of Japanese working culture within the workplace.This is the reason that is why something I like it and something I don't like it.such as the pros of the Japanese working culture are standard workings and many intrusions that we can follow; however, it has less flexibility to work.

Pros

standard working

Cons

always over-time work, high work pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIQLO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• UNIQLO