VF Corporation
Coronavirus update
Information from VF Corporation:

VF Corporation Employee Reviews

Hong Kong3 reviews
VFC is a multi-national company which is the 2nd largest apparel company in Fortune 500. A typical American style work place with open minded working culture. I have developed strong numerical skills in manage Open To Buy budget, meanwhile as a leader position of Merchandise Excellent program which provide continuous improvement of business process and procedures across different countries and departments.
Pros
Flexi working hours
Cons
Huge company with a number of different business unit and functional entity
It is a good multi-culture environment with strong business goal set for different brands to fulfill. It is a good place to develop business sense and also to fully understand & execute the product development for Design & Product development Managers.
VF Corporation is a multinational apparel/footwear company with multiple brand locations around the world. I was able to observe and help improve the Supply Chain functions for different brands globally. The operation managers are very knowledgeable and eager to improve process efficiency. Most co-workers are expert in their subject matter and are collaborative and supportive.
I got to travel a lot as part of my job. Meeting different associates from different countries and different functional areas made the work exciting, challenging and fulfilling.
Pros
Global travel, work-life balance, good work environment
Cons
Advancement opportunities, compensation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at VF Corporation?